What was the outcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

helent1983

Reaction score
Sorry in advance if I am breaking any rules by asking this but I just wondered whether we got to the bottom of whether the news JollynCorey had given us was definately false?

Thanks

xx

Check the original thread, SC posted an update but I think only a few people saw it. I'll find a link

Update in last post

Thanks! Interesting. As advised I will take it as I think and all I can say is what a BITCH!! Can't believe some people!

Thanks for the link

xx

OH MY GOD! I was thinking how strange I hadn't read any updates on this situation! If this is true this is sick!!! As a mom whose child was born with medical problems and who has seen him go thru 3 ops so far and at least 4 more in the future I am appaulled and offended by this!!! I'm speechless ...

OH MY GOD! I was thinking how strange I hadn't read any updates on this situation! If this is true this is sick!!! As a mom whose child was born with medical problems and who has seen him go thru 3 ops so far and at least 4 more in the future I am appaulled and offended by this!!! I'm speechless ...

It angers me too babe but situations like this must be really upsetting for people like you. Hope your little one is ok! :hugs:

xx

It angers me too babe but situations like this must be really upsetting for people like you. Hope your little one is ok! :hugs:

xx

thanks hun, my little one is a little star and v.healthy despite his probs.
Some ppl are just sick huh? X

Girls, we dont really need to give this girl any more attention than she has already had. The post is there in the link Tegans Mama posted explaining the outcome.

Lets not waste anymore time on this subject.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back