what was ur Friday nites like before lo

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by snoopchick82, Apr 1, 2011.

1. snoopchick82

snoopchick82 Well-Known Member

i would already be halfway to drunk land... Making my way round the pubs till i ended up in a club..... Now im laying in bed wit a hot chocolate and a book. Listening To savannah snoring over the monitor. . How good it feels to leave my old life behind and start a New chapter of my life being a mum. I would rather have a cuddle and kiss from savannah before laying her down To sleep for the nite then be out in shoes so high my feet hurt and being drunk.

2. lozzy21

lozzy21 Mummy to Niamh

I would most probably be at work or having an early night for starting work at 7am tomorrow

3. Hayley90

Hayley90 Complete

I would either be in a wetherspoons having a few pitchers of woo woo , them moving onto clubs, or id be on a train to london to go to some clubs there... or at the cinema with liam :) I miss it sometimes, but not all the time. I never used to go clubbing everyweek anyway, so i dont feel like much has changed! We still go to the cinema :D

x

4. louandivy

louandivy Well-Known Member

Hmm I would usually go to some kind of rave or free party and not sleep again until Sunday night! I still go out but I'm happy to be back by 2, and to wake up fresh faced and alert with the world's cutest little girl blowing rasperries on my cheek :) I do plan on leaving LO with my mum for 2 nights this Summer and having a huuuuge blowout! I miss going to the cinema with my OH though.

5. snoopchick82

snoopchick82 Well-Known Member

ive been out once since lo was born i was on my phone every 5 mins checking she was ok lol. Think its gonna b a while before i go out again

6. Miss Hamilton

Miss Hamilton Well-Known Member

I would also be out on the town. But them days are well gone and i love nothing better than bouncing on the bed on a saturday morning with max to wake OH up with his stinking hangover haha

7. Lellow

Lellow Déjà poo ... Get it?

Pre-Aymen, friday nights were spent with friends, eating, drinking [non-alcoholic beverages may i add :lol:] and just basically having a good old gossip and catch up.

Wasnt a party animal before really, they were very few and far between but i do miss how less frequent the above evenings have become!!!

Bloody 7pm bedtime :lol:

8. Nut_Shake

Nut_Shake Well-Known Member

My hubs part owns and DJs around clubs in London so i usually spent my Fridays going for dinners with friends and out to a club! Wow what a change its been for me since the babies got here, haha! But its a great change, i have no urge to step foot into a club for a long time tbh! I'm quite happy being at home watching tv or on the laptop or painting my nails on a friday night now :) xx

9. xnmd1

xnmd1 mommmy of 1

I would ocassionally go out to clubs. But usually I'd throw parties at my house ... OH and I had bumpin parties on friday nighes :haha:

The house would be full of 20 - 30 people, music playing, everyone drinking and smoking

I don't mind staying home with LO now having a quiet night to ourselves .. but I do ocassionally enjoy going out :)

10. oliviarose

oliviarose Well-Known Member

Mine wasn't much different than it is now, as I have a 7 yr old too.

Wouldn't be in bed as early as I am now thou. Mine were spent watching tv with Liv and waiting for oh to come home from work.

I love our cosy nights in xxx

11. jakey1

jakey1 Twin Mummy

I'd have probably been shit-faced by now and embarrasing myself on the Karaoke. I enjoyed it at the time but I don't miss it at all and would much rather spend Friday nights at home with the kids and my OH doing things together as a family :flower: xx

12. llsarahll

llsarahll Mum to Ryan

My friday nights used to be go out with OH and go for something to eat or cinema, but i can still do this as ryan stays at my mums on a friday but i just dont do much when he is away now lol just crash on the sofa and watch loads of junk tv! lol xx