What was your 1st thoughts

Mummi2b

x Mummy to Adrhianna x
Reaction score
so you have found out your preg, either buy preg test or doctors, what was your 1st thought???

I'm not pregnant, and haven't been, but I did a cheapy pregnancy test and there was a line (must've been an evap or something, but fairly clear) my first thought was "OMG, there's a baby growing in my tummy!" I was quite surprised by the lack of fear and the presence of pure excitement. Then it kinda clicked; that line is not coloured and I've had two negatives already...bother. :rofl:

Still, I got a taster of the feeling! Can't wait til I start trying next year (if all goes to plan) :D

When I first tested and found out I was pregnant I was terrified! Thousand things went through my mind,confused...There was a big knot inside my stomac! :lol:
But first pancake is always to throw away so I slept on it a couple of days and got some perspective,worked everything out and realized how I can do this!
By 10 weeks I was already so excited and now my baby girl is here and I'm loving every minute of it (though ask me in a couple of weeks how I feel :lol:)!

I believe my first words were "fuck Soph its come up positive already, don't worry though, it's gonna fade.." :rofl:

Mine were " Are you fucking kidding me " I then proceeded to tell hubby while he watched a hockey game with his buds the following " Hey hunny we have a problem heres a stick " he caught it looked at it took a loooong sip of beer and went on looking at the game

Then about 10 min one of his buddies took a look and said " Oh shit " and my hubby turned around and said nothing ..he took the stick and his mouth dropped in shock lol He turned to his buddy and goes " dude you know what this is? " his buddy says" yah man she peed on the stick ewwwwww

and well he turned to me and said " how did this happen " I laughed and walked away mumbling didnt your parents already explain that part to you .....

Mine were.
Uh oh. Shit Emma I'm fucking pregnant it's come up positive straight away. FUCK. 3 of us took a test each, I came out pregnant.
Wtf this can't be right, I can't be pregnant. I am not pregnant.
A fair few tests later..
I'm definately pregnant. Wtf, how did this happen? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? I'M ON THE FREAKIN PILL! OH MY GOD MY MUMS GOING TO KILL MEEE!
Then it was. Oh my I am PREGNANT. I hope it's a girl.
Then told my OH at the time.
He just said 'it's not the end of the world.'
Lmao :) xxx

well after around 20 pee tests and a Dr telling me I was I believe my words were "shit"

Well, my OH told me I was pregnant, I did the test and passed it to him so he had to read it first...

He told me "pregnant" I said "fuck off".... lol

I was in shock line came up straight away1 i looked in the mirror and thought 'nah its wrong' so i went to a mates house and said 'you better read this cos i swear i am reading it wrong!'

OH didn't say anything just hugged me and put the TV on!
x

i was in shock!! we had been trying for a baby and when i missed my period i thought oh i wont be, itll just be late!!
I cried when it came up postive and first thing i thought of was shit do i really want this to happen??
I came around pretty quickly tho and was thrilled then!!

haha, i did 2 digital clear blue tests in the toilet at tescos cafe (classy) as soon as it came up 'Pregnant' i went F**K really loudly and my friend was waiting outside and i threw all my stuff back in my bag came out and just cried in his arms lol, he was like dont worry! and i was like 'how am i gonna telll skippppp' then sortof laughed because of the situation, me and my bestfriend standing in tescos with 2 positive prego tests..i was worried but now its the best thing ever!

I got a clearblue test for about £9. Got to my OH's, took the test, was expecting a negative. As I'd had loads of negatives before when I'd missed a period. It came up straight away, crystal clear. I didn't believe it. So I sent my OH to shop for a cheap one. He came back, so I tested again. Same answer. Positive. I walked in to OH's bedroom, and just held the test and the test box in front of his face, and let him figure it out. He said "So,what's this mean?" I didn't say anything, just nodded. Then we squeezed eachother! Lol. Then after that I was just in shock, couldn't stop lookin at the tests. And thinkin, How? I didn't think I could have them. Omg, It's really happening.

:D

Took mine then got the big ol positive...laughed and threw it in the bin!
Went back 10 minutes later to see if line was still there....first word....shit!!!!

Ha ha ha Sarah you're hilarious :rofl:
I dont remember my first thought really at all...seems soooooo long ago :lol: I think it was shit, fuck and some slight exitment and then worried as to what people were going to say.

When i missed my Period i knew something was wrong i did 3 home preg test and all 3 turnt out negatove i went to the dotctors a few days ago and he tested me again and he confirmed that i was preg, the 1st thoughts were shit omg i cant beliee im going to be a mum, i even asked the doctor to write on the peice of paper that i was preg so i could show my other half, he didnt even click on , lmao the best feeling in the world hearing the news but it didnt sink until i went for my 12 scan xxxxx

I do believe my first thought was... BOLLOCKS!
After that I calmed down... til I realised I'd have to tell the father :p
THAT was a fun conversation...

"I'm pregnant"
"Oh shit..." *pulls covers over head and dies*
"Erm... Conor?"

I do believe the next word out his mouth was abortion. *shakes head*

i went straight to the Dr for a blood test..called back 20 min. later to find out the results, the nurse on the other end said i was pregnant.
I looked at my husband who was sitting on the floor, his eyes got huge and i said soemthing like "holy shit boo!! i'm pregnant!!" he got up and hugged/kissed me.
Second thought was..." I want a gir"
Third thought "Oh No, he might be deployed when i deliver =("

I was in complete shock and kept saying to myself this cant be right this cant be right!! So I done another one and sure enough it was right! I cryed and cryed for a day or so but after that I realised OMG theres a baby growing inside me!! And was soooo excited and still am! I wanted to tell the world but decided to try and keep it between close people untill Im 12 weeks
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->