What was your 1st thoughts

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuck"
Obviously wasn't planned. I didn't even realize I was late, just had an inkling at the grocery store to buy a test. i don;t have inklings of that sort.
Thats when the "ohfuckohfuckohfuck" started, and kept going until 3 hours later when OH got home. He calmed me down, what a prince.

BTW, this thread has more swears than the 18+ forum.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Positive line.. NOO THAT CANT BE RIGHT I MUST OF READ INSTRUCTIONS WRONG!!!
i read the instructions again and again.. realised it was really positive and started walking up and down the room going 'OMG OMG OMG OMG' !

I didnt know whether to cry or jump up and down with happiness!

My first thought was "shit I'm meant to be playing football tonight"

No regard for the fact that I was told I couldnt have kids or that I'd been taking too much medication it was dangerous!

I did 2 clearblue tests. Stood there for ages like an idiot cos I couldn't bring myself to look...saw that I was pregnant, totally panicked, ran out the bathroom, slipped, went flying, got some lovely bruises. :rofl: First reaction was "Shit!".

so you have found out your preg, either buy preg test or doctors, what was your 1st thought???

To be honest? My first thoughts were "Shit! What have I done?! I won't be able to finish college, I can't look after a baby! What about the sleepless nights?? Oh my God my mother's going to throw me out (and she did!) EVERYTHING is going to change! I can't do this!"

... but it took me all of about 2 days (and for OH to come down - we lived 200 miles apart at the time - and assure me that he still wanted and loved me just as much as before and wanted the baby and we'd be fine!) for me to come round to the idea and actually begin to get excited... I loved my baby from the start, and even though I was shit-scared I wouldn't be able to cope, I was dead excited from very early on and wanted the baby from the moment I knew there was going to be one.

I thought: "I need a drink!"

I also asked "how did this happen?"... and got a graphic explanation from my boss with slides.

when i did mine, it didnt do anythin, the wee didnt travel up the stick. i was like, oh well. popped it back in the box and took it into my room (was at my mums at the time cos OH had kicked me out!). bout 10 mins later i was like, i'll just have another look. pulled it out and as i did it started traveling up and i watched the line appear! i just burst into tears and was like SHIT!!!! rang OH, and said "hi daddy you ok?" he went "yea fine"

"did you not hear what i just called you??"

"no what?"

"daddy"

"fuck off you're jokin!"

"no, really you're gona be a dad!"

he was working on a mates house and was just jumping around apparently!!!!

Haha i love all these stories. I did my test in teh disabled loos at our shopping centre with my mate. Sort of i dont think i am pregnant but i better check anyway. So i was sitting on the bin and my mate goes 'I'd do another if i were you, this ones showing positive' Like that was the weirdest thing in the world....lol. so i did the other one, and im waiting for her to tell me what it says and she just bursts out laughing, like almost wetting herself, so i thought it was because i wasnt!! Eventually she calmed down enough to just about say 'you're up the bloody duff you twat!' (yes my mate is lovely isnt she?) I just sat there like 'oh shit, fuck, bollocks, this isnt meant to happen to me yet, what do i do, who do i tell first, my dads gonna kill my boyfriend for this.....oh shit, boyfriend.' then it was 'i need a bloody fag' and my mate said 'tough shit, you cant have one now, you have to think of the baby' She was loving taking the piss out of me and thought the whole thing was hilarious!!!
So then about 2 days later i had the whole threatened miscarriage thing (mentioned in another post) and this was before i told anyone else. And when they told me they were pretty sure id lost the baby i realised that i actually really wanted it, so when i found out i didnt and the baby was still there i was thrilled to bits. Shows that you really dont know what you've got til its gone (or thinks its gone anyway) and told everyone with a huge smile on my face. I did have to stand in between my dad and my boyfriend at first though!!!!
Anyways, i've rambled on for long enough. But im bored and cant sleep at the moment so blah blah blah/ Lol.

Haha i love all these stories. I did my test in teh disabled loos at our shopping centre with my mate. Sort of i dont think i am pregnant but i better check anyway. So i was sitting on the bin and my mate goes 'I'd do another if i were you, this ones showing positive' Like that was the weirdest thing in the world....lol. so i did the other one, and im waiting for her to tell me what it says and she just bursts out laughing, like almost wetting herself, so i thought it was because i wasnt!! Eventually she calmed down enough to just about say 'you're up the bloody duff you twat!' (yes my mate is lovely isnt she?) I just sat there like 'oh shit, fuck, bollocks, this isnt meant to happen to me yet, what do i do, who do i tell first, my dads gonna kill my boyfriend for this.....oh shit, boyfriend.' then it was 'i need a bloody fag' and my mate said 'tough shit, you cant have one now, you have to think of the baby' She was loving taking the piss out of me and thought the whole thing was hilarious!!!
So then about 2 days later i had the whole threatened miscarriage thing (mentioned in another post) and this was before i told anyone else. And when they told me they were pretty sure id lost the baby i realised that i actually really wanted it, so when i found out i didnt and the baby was still there i was thrilled to bits. Shows that you really dont know what you've got til its gone (or thinks its gone anyway) and told everyone with a huge smile on my face. I did have to stand in between my dad and my boyfriend at first though!!!!
Anyways, i've rambled on for long enough. But im bored and cant sleep at the moment so blah blah blah/ Lol.

lmao good old friends

i went into panic mode. Lots of swearing as i had no other words apart from the test was faulty or something,I had my mate on the phone waiting for my call and I couldnt even get a sentance together to tell her she knew from my scretching! Darren has said he didnt want kids and I was terrified at what was happening to my body and about to happen as i didnt even know anyone that was pregnant or anything about it. I told darren he calmy went out to get his head toegther and excepted it. I was scared! scared of loosing it as i wouldnt know how to cope with that lose. I wanted baby and more than ever now but my first reaction was terror. I accused the test of being wrong and everything. But i knew it wasnt in a way. After that the first trimester was a blur of sickness and sleep with depression with the hormone changes.

Now I am happy. I cant wait for baba to come along and darren is loving it all! then my parents where thrilled to be grand parents and made everything ok after that.

i just cried...

& remember when i was younger how my dad always beat me in running races & wondering if he still could ?

lol

When i missed my Period i knew something was wrong i did 3 home preg test and all 3 turnt out negatove i went to the dotctors a few days ago and he tested me again and he confirmed that i was preg, the 1st thoughts were shit omg i cant beliee im going to be a mum, i even asked the doctor to write on the peice of paper that i was preg so i could show my other half, he didnt even click on , lmao the best feeling in the world hearing the news but it didnt sink until i went for my 12 scan xxxxx

i took 9 test's before i got a :bfp:... lol

Took a cheap test, didnt wait the whole 3 mins, but didnt think i was...
Went downstairs and worked out how late i was (3 days) so got it back out the bin and thought there was a faint line...
So bought a cb digi, that would spelling it out for me!
And it came up pregnant in seconds....
Then i cried on the bathroom floor for about an hour...

i peed on the stick then i saw the result and said to my oh 'we have a huge fucking problem'

i was 18 at the time

I couldn't get the smile off my face...i was in disbelief...it was crazy...the best feeling in the world...xxx

I remember holding it in my hand and it turned positive, a very faint positive, (but a line is a line and I am undeniably pregnant now).. within about a minute. My hand was like shaking and I just put it in my pocket, showed my friend and tried not to think about it. I guess "wtf am I going to do now?", "my life is over", "my parents are going to kill me", "I'm not ready to be a mother!!" flashed through my mind.. and "I need to smoke a carton of cigarettes".. it was weird everything was going crazy in my mind but I was calm on the outside until I talked to my boyfriend about it and I cried.

i was shocked and cried.
i didnt want a baby...

now i want another lol

i remember i said to my oh we better go to boots and buy a test so we did.. the whole way home was like shall i do it when we get in or in the morning and we was like sod it its a twin pack do one when we get in..

so i read the box went in to the bathroom started to pee :blush: and before i even had time to get off the toilet it came up positive i kind of sat there with a dumb look on my face think "shit, shit oh my fucking god" carmed down went into the bedroom picked up the box looked at the box and looked back at my pee stick this went on for about 5mins then i though " SHIT" lol then i gave the box and stick to my oh and he looked at it and said " so this means..." i was like yeah lol

so excited now though lol

I couldn't even understand my pregnancy test :L so when I found out how to read it after five mins I burst out laughing and said to my bestie "Turns out I am preggers after all!" Woops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->