What was your 1st thoughts

I didn't even think i was pregnant so was fully expecting a negative result and so i'd bought a cheap test. they both came up positive and i honestly didn't think anything, my mind went blank. i rang my friend and she said buy an expensive one so i went and bought one and it came up positive and thats when i thought 'oh fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!'.x

I must answer.

After 6 years of failed IVF attempts and an adoption (China) that is going nowhere, I took the pee test because I had a head cold and just wanted to take an Advil Cold & Sinus and go to bed. I was so sure it was negative.

When my husband said "You're pregnant.", I believe my words were "You're fucking kidding me!"

He says I've never moved as fast as I did to get from the couch to the counter to see for myself!

my exact words were " Yeah fucking right, i dont believe that shit"

I kinda had a clue I was Pregnant because I missed my period for 2 months, and my boyfriend and I never use condoms.. So it wasnt really a surprise.. So i decided to get a pregnancy test, my boyfriend told me the results. And we kinda just stood there like shit what do we do know lol.. Then we talked about it, and once we knew eachother was happy, we started to tell everybody and pick names haha (a little early i know)..Now we cant wait for our little one to come...

yea i was like...well there's no way since we used a condom! and it has never broke! but i took it because my period was a few days late and was a little bit off in a few ways. so it was positive and i thought..nah...that's impossible that doesn't happen to me! then i told my OH at the time and he was like I need a beer...no....2 beers. and then we sat down and talked about it.

I thought i did this one, but i guess i didn't.

well it was october 4th i believe, and i had just started the shower water because i was going to take a shower. I was going through my backpack at the time looking for something when i came across an un-used pregnancy test. I had bought 2 boxes with 2 in each. I had taken 3 already, and all negative and still no period so i decided, eh what the hell? SO i peed on it. and waited about 30 seconds and a faint line appeared and i looked at it and waited another 30 seconds to a minute. looked again, and said "FUCK!!" and then i went and smoked my last ciggy. then took a shower.

=] yep

I only took the test because my friend Sam had a dream that I had a baby! I believe my first words were,
"You couldn't have dreamt I showed up with a million quid?"

The only reason I had taken the test was because my best friend thought I was pregnant. So when the test came up positive almost straight away I'm pretty sure I said damnnit! and a second later my grandma called so I couldn't even get upset. After she hung up I told my boyfriend and he thought I joking and when I showed him the test he thought it was a fake one. I think i was in too much of shock to say or think much for a bit

with my dd i was 19 and still living with my mum. i sat up one morning and went oh my god im pregnant. it was really weird, i was 100% positive i was pregnant even though we'd only had the 1 contraception slip up lol i wouldve bet my life on it. anyways i done the test and it came up a really dark positive straight away. i dont think io really thought anything at first i just remember my heart beating so fast i felt like it was gonna burst out of my chest lol then i just sort of thought oh god lol with this pregnancy we were trying and i really wasnt expecting anything as it was only our first month trying, i done 2 ics and got bfp but didnt trust them so i done a cb and it came up positive! i was grinning from ear to ear and yelling at dd that she was gonna be a big sister lol i was so pleased and shocked!

i took the test and my boyfriend was waiting for me in the living room i just ran into the room and said im pregnant i was sooo happy at first but then i thought wtf am i doing?? how am i going to tell my mum??? what about my college??? im gonna be a bum..
was kinda depressed for few days but after that i got really excited :)

Well my period was a week late, I didnt think much of it cos that sometimes happened wid me, my cycles were a bit werid. But for some reason my OH just knew, he kept telling me I was pregnant and I kept telling him I wasnt lol. Then I thought i'd just take a test, to prove him wrong :) I took it set it down on the side and kinda forgot about it for a bit, then remembered and looked and there it was 2 big fat lines, first thought was OMG, OMG im having a baby!!! but wid alot more swears lol, called OH who was at work and told him, he went silent for ages and then said "fuck" really quiet, was quite funny actually. Took 9 tests till I totally believed it though :) xxxxx

I was shocked. I wasnt scared, happy or upset, just in total shock. Once everybody new i got a bit worried about if i could cope and money issues, then i started to get excited. I still get a bit worried when i need a hug off my mum to tell me everythings going to be alright lol.

My first thought was "oh shit" then i was physically sick and even tho i was sitting on the toilet i still managed to be sick all down myself!!!!

First thoughts after a BFP::

"I'm... what? I need a drink. Oh wait, I can't have one cause it'll hurt the... Hm. I better go tell OH."

I sat there and said ' oh fuck me' text oh and said ' omg ' then cried my eyes out :rofl:

Mine was 'Oh god...' Then the water works started and didnt stop for a while.

Because I thought I was anyway it was less of a shock, the most emotions was when telling my OH and family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->