What was your 6 week-ish HCG? Twins?

slg76

Reaction score
I know that not all women with twins have high HCG and not all high HCG levels mean twins. But, I think there is a trend in that direction. I went for a scan at what I thought was 6+5. The scan indicated I was only 5+5. Going back this week for a follow-up to make sure baby is growing appropriately. So somewhere right around week 6 (if you take the average of those dates) my HCG was 11,300. Also, based on that dating I got a +hpt at 7 dpo. What do you think? How does this compare to your 6 wk or so HCG? Would you worry about slow development or miscarriage with HCG levels this high?

I was around 6w5d when I went to the er for spotting..my hcg was 66,332..only one little baby in there...I wouldn't worry..sounds like everythingd going great!! Congrats!!

ya mine were like 26,000 at 6 weeks or something like that and there is only one in there- there is a whole range of numbers!

Mine was 18000 at 5wks during my last pregnancy. Unfortunately I MCed at 9wks.

My hcg was taking at 4 weeks 6 days and it was 17,129 my progesterone was 24. Had scan next day I was told and showed two sacs, thought the was empty until she moved the scanner and it showed both had yolks! First sac was measuring right on track with my period 5 weeks the second one was measuring a day behind!

My HCG was just over 18,000 at 5w2d and I have just one in there. :thumbup:

With my son I got an hcg of 34 000 at six weeks. The scan showed only one baby at the time but 3 weeks later I thought I miscarried as I bled a lot and actually held a little fetus in my hand. But the scan the next day showed a living baby with an empty sac beneath it. So I HAD been carrying twins at 6 weeks. Up until 6 weeks my hcg had been quadrupling over 48 hour periods.

I guess the one twin was measuring behind and that's why it didn't show up on the one scan and that it didn't survive.

But on topic, I'm not sure if hcg levels necessarily mean twins or not. I got a really dark positive at 10dpo this time like I did with my son's pregnancy which had started as twins so it makes me curious. But I know it's not likely.

my hcg at 4w6d was 18,762 I didnt have any others taken. only 1 baby

13,313 at exactly 6 weeks when we saw our two precious heartbeats! :)

Lightest positive in the world on dpo 9.

At least for me, twins were signified less by levels and lines and more by nausea that started dpo 7 and peeing once an hour starting dpo-today.

Good luck <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->