• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What was your babies estimated weight at 29 weeks?

ashley_gee89

Mummy of 3.
Reaction score
I just wondered cos apparently my little girl is a little small at 2lb 10oz (1190g) but I found online that average for 29 weeks is 2lb 8oz (1153g) :dohh:. So what was yours ? And if your way past that, what does baby weigh now ?

:blush:

My sons is at 3lbs 11ounces at my 29 week scan. He is a week ahead though, so he's technically at about 30 weeks at my 29 week scan. I have a chunky monkey :blush:

I'm 29 wks tomorrow and the dr didnt tell me what he thought she weighed when I was in today. But she is measuring big.

Mine measure 3.75 pounds at 30 weeks, but they said she was measuring a week ahead....which would seem that you would be measuring right on schedule since they should be growing a half a pound a week. The doctor also said the ultrasound can be up to 3 weeks off, so yours might be even bigger....but either way your LO seems right on schedule to me!

Mine was 2kg or approx. 4lb - we are in the 75th percentile so expecting a big bub!

Mine measure 3.75 pounds at 30 weeks, but they said she was measuring a week ahead....which would seem that you would be measuring right on schedule since they should be growing a half a pound a week. The doctor also said the ultrasound can be up to 3 weeks off, so yours might be even bigger....but either way your LO seems right on schedule to me!

Whoa. I don't like the sound of the scan can be 3 weeks out :shock: - My FH is still at 24cms lol. I know it's not 100% though coz my son was est. 6lb 10oz at 35 week scan, he was born at 37 @ 5lb 1oz :haha:

about 4 lbs at 30 weeks but he is measuring 2 weeks ahead

Our bub was just measured at 2lbs 9oz... Dr said he was measuring perfect. I was told with my last lo its normal to be 7 days ahead or behind at anytime.

Im was 3 weeks further at my scan on Friday (32 weeks) and the estimate was 2.22kg

I just wondered cos apparently my little girl is a little small at 2lb 10oz (1190g) but I found online that average for 29 weeks is 2lb 8oz (1153g) :dohh:. So what was yours ? And if your way past that, what does baby weigh now ?

i had a scan last week and they measured him at 1.3kg (2.14lb). a website i found said the average weight for 29 weeks is 3lbs, so you're measuring just under the average!

Here's the website- https://www.baby2see.com/medical/charts.html

Yup just under average... My bubby was born at 29 weeks and he was 1345gm (or JUST under 3lb) which was exactly on average.

at 29w5d she measured 3lb 9oz. She is roughly two weeks ahead though. My belly on the other hand measures right on schedule. I think she is long, not chunky.

I went for my 27 week scan yesterday and my boy is 1295g.... he's a MONSTER!!
:haha:

We have the same due date! All the online sites say your baby's weight is right on...30 weeks is 3lbs most say. My friend's baby was born at 35 weeks but they estimated she stopped growing at 30 weeks as she weight 2 lbs 10oz so your baby sounds fine! Plus, i've read that girls often weigh a little less...so that would make your baby just right x

My babies est weight at my 29 weeks scan was 2lb 14oz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"