What was your baby's heart rate @ 6 weeks?

nikki_

Reaction score
I just had my first ultrasound at 6 weeks exactly. We got to see baby's little heartbeat flicker and the tech measured it at 101 BPM.

I'm so grateful we got to see anything at all at this point! And she said it's normal, but just wanted to see everyone else's experiences. Anyone remember their baby's HR at 6 weeks?

I didn't have an echo at 6 weeks, but I did have one at 7. It was 120!

Mine was 163 but I did not have my first scan till almost 8 weeks

Awesome you saw a heartbeat at only 6 weeks!!

We had an US at 7+3 and it was 166

We had our first scan at 7 weeks and bubba heart beat was 153 ! Xx

Thanks everyone!! Amanda, looks like your first numbers were close to mine, so glad to see that :)

It's possible you had a scan soon after your little ones heart started, it starts slowly, speeds up to around 180 in the early weeks, then slows to settle around 110-160 :)

I've heard that! At first I was nervous it was only 100, but it seems that's in the normal range for 6 weeks. Hoping to hear a nice strong one next scan :)

I wouldn’t worry, Nikki! American Pregnancy Association says that between 90 and 110 is normal in the 6th week. I had my scan today and the heart rate was 113.

Mine for my son (2016) was 107 at 6 weeks (measuring 5w6days) 🙂

Thanks for all the replies everyone! Had a follow up scan today at 7 weeks and got to hear the heartbeat this time!! I've never heard something so magical.

Baby's heart is going strong at 121 BPM, which tech told me is totally normal for 7 weeks (although still on the slower side for my liking, but can't make it too easy can we? :haha:). But I feel confident because the hr increased the 3 BPM per day it's supposed to. :happydance:

6w2d mine was 132. It sounded pretty strong. The us tech said it was a good rate.

How does everyone get a scan so soon? Is it because of past complications or do you request it? Sorry if it’s a stupid question. I’m preg with my first and only just going to see my doctor tomorrow ... xx

Depends on the dr. Certain doctors wont even see you until 8 weeks. Mine didnt care. I went in the day after i had my BFP and confirmed it and then went back two weeks later and had the us and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->