What was your first car??

tina3747

Mummy of 2 gorgeous boys!
Reaction score
Mine was an amazing beige 'A reg' fiesta... I got obssessed with having one while I was taking lessons.
Unfortunatly the only one I could find wS covered in rust but I didn't care! My dad was horrified I'd spent his £500 on a rust bucket!! .... Never let me down though!

:haha:

My first vehicle was an old Renault Master van that I turned into a festival-wagon with a bed, gas stove, wood burner and everything in it!! It was brilliant!

Mine was a red Peugot 205 x Cost my dad £50 lol He's a mechanic so did it all up for me x Loved that car x

My first vehicle was an old Renault Master van that I turned into a festival-wagon with a bed, gas stove, wood burner and everything in it!! It was brilliant!

That's soooo rock and roll!!

Bet you have a very sensible 5 door family number now...!!

K reg VW Polo Coupe..
I still have it 4 years on.
I love it :D
Its only once let me down but was easy to fix.
the great thing about it is i dont have to take it to a garage & be charged god knows how much just to get a bulb changed. Etc. I can do it myself as its not all done on a computer etc. Lol x

That's soooo rock and roll!!

Bet you have a very sensible 5 door family number now...!!

Yup, got a little old vauxhall agila, space for the family and economical! I am boring now :rofl:

I had a t reg vauxhall corsa it was metallic blue I loved it it had no power steering roll up/down windows and no central locking! She was cute though it was called bear

mine was a 05 plate mazda 6 1.8 in blue i loved it.

Peugeot 607 - A 54 plate - I couldnt park it or anything and i kept thinking id prang it, but it was a car i shared with DH and he only likes heftier cars.
We sold it and bought 2 seperate cars now thankfully.

https://img.cars.cozot.co.uk/pics/uk/2011/03/04/PEUGEOT-S-V-blue-North-London-London-178494.jpg

mine was a 05 plate mazda 6 1.8 in blue i loved it.

Ooh get you!! :hehe:

Mine was an R regs Honda Civic. I loved it!! Had it for 6 years, never let me down!..... I almost cried when it went to the scrappy!

I'm still driving mine, 06 Hyundai elantra. I call it. Peanut on wheels, but it works fine and is cheap on gas.

A 206 hard top convertible on a 55 plate I loved it so easy to drive and park but tge roof leaked

G reg vw Golf - it was white and built like a tank! It had no power steering & only 4 gears.
When I was learning my Dad took me out & really patronisingly said 'Can you hear the note the engine is making? That means you need to change up a gear' - I had to point out to him I was already in 4th gear so even if it was whining there was nothing I could do about it!!

A R reg maroon ford fiesta. I absolutely loved my car but after 6 months it blew up on me & we had to go searching for pieces of the engine on the road :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->