What was your first car??

I had a silver 'Y reg' peugeot 206, it was a nightmare always having something wrong with it!! Only got rid of it in the summer though for our new car, best thing i ever done selling it haha!!

F' reg vauxhall astra in black. I LOVED it.

It was that old it even had a choke :shock: I only ever flooded it twice though :smug:

And no power steering either, how we lived without that I'll never know!!

I've still got mine, 51 plate black renault clio called Claudine :)

Her name was Emma. Yes, my friend named her after Baby Spice because she was the 'cutest' car of all of our cars (that's not saying much is it?) She was a beauty, ever since I laid eyes on her at a used car lot. She cost me $3500, about 3x more than she was worth (clueless young girl I was). I cleaned her more each week than I ever have with my $50,000 minivan. She was a 1990 Nissan Sentra. She died in a ditch (blown head gasket) on the side of a highway on Christmas Eve 2004. RIP "Emma", I miss your cigarette-burned floor mat, wobbly rim, and Chinese-food stained back seats.

https://www.cars-directory.net/articles/nissan/sentra/1989-1990-Sentra-coupe-photo.jpg

2001 Nissan Sentra. Poor thing didn't stand a chance, it got t-boned two weeks later by an Escalade.

mine was a 2002 daewoo lanos i bought brand new after passing my test

traded it and lost 4 grand 9 months later for a 2003 renault scenic

"E" reg VW Polo, no power steering, no lecy windows, took 4 days to get to 60mph, had to rev the engine to start it....loved it! Had a full sound system installed, it was worth more than the car :rofl:

red rover metro. loved that car. Only paid £200 for it but was in a crash, someone hit into the back of me and wrote off the car...

I got £400 for it from the insurance company and £4,000 compensation money 5 years later so that was deffo a good buy..! lol :thumbup:

A 1995 Ford Fiesta LX, loved it as it was my Grandma's previously. It's also the only car I've had longer than 2 years and I've had 5 so far.. was cracking :thumbup:

Peugeot 106. Was a lovely car, I felt very guilty when I traded it in :lol:

1999 Peugeot 206. Yup, still got it!
Although the first car I really drove was my mum's lovely purple corsa that kept stopping in the middle of the road.

Mine was an amazing beige 'A reg' fiesta... I got obssessed with having one while I was taking lessons.
Unfortunatly the only one I could find wS covered in rust but I didn't care! My dad was horrified I'd spent his £500 on a rust bucket!! .... Never let me down though!

Toyota Corolla 1981 lol

It was a D reg 1984 Austin Metro. In bad condition! It is actually the only car I have ever owned as I have lived in London since 1998 and not had a car since then.

Black 07 plate new shape Corsa, less than 2 years old when I bought it.

Paid it off within a year... oh the joys of having a massive student loan while working and having nothing else to spend it on :rofl: those days were good.

m reg white peugeot 306!

was a 1.9 diesel and was a right old banger.
i loved it to pieces and i remember the day i had to scrap it (would've cost more than it was worth to fix it)

i had to properly say bye and drive it one last time! was very emotional. how sad. :haha:

ignore the big dent in the door. :blush:

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-ash1/v143/91/49/61109792/n61109792_34898753_7953.jpg

I still look out for my old car but haven't seen it since 'that day' :cry:

:rofl:

2003 Kia Rio, I hated it sooooooo much, but now I really regret not taking care of it better. It was a great car while it lasted!

Mercedes E 230 , 1991 model. I had my license in 1999. It was my dad's old car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->