What was your hCG at 4 weeks?

JillieBean

Expecting #2
Reaction score
For anybody who had their betas done at 4 weeks, give or take, what was your hCG? I was worried that mine were increasing too slowly (due to lines not getting very dark on hpts), so I had mine done at 4+1 and the first number is 97.66. I understand this is within normal range but it still seems like it should have been higher. I have my second draw tomorrow, but I would just love to hear of other women whose first number was around 100 at 4 weeks whose babies are doing just fine.
FWIW, I got a bfp on a regular hpt, and a bfn on a frer digital on 3+3, when I think I was 10 DPO, but I could have ovulated later. To me that means my hCG wasn't quite 18 if it wasn't registering on the digi.

Mine was 83 at 4 weeks exactly. Less than 4 days later it was 774. So far so good with baby. I think that number is pretty typical that early.

mine was 17 U/L. I am in Canada. After 48 hours my number was 43. So it more than doubled. I was at 4 + 2 the first test and 4+4 the second. According to a site that can check your doubling rate based on all your info I was right in the range it said I would be.

Do you know what your units of measurement are? Everyone is from different countries and no one puts that. I was concerned because people are getting these super high numbers at the same stage and here I am at 17. lol

I'm in the USA, but Idk what unit of measure they use...

Hi, USA uses MIU/ML and Canada uses IU/l but they are both equal the same numbers. So if ur HCG was 43 IU/l it would be the same in the states at 43 miu/ml

Ah good to know. So now I wonder how I have only double digits at 4+4 but there are some that are in the hundreds already and some even in thousands at the same stage.

There is such a huge range of what's "normal". One number doesn't mean much. It only matters that it's increasing properly. 😊

4+3 my number was 188. 2 days later, it was 363 (not exactly double but I did the test 44 hours later instead of 48, so it would have doubled in 4 more hours).

There is such a huge range of what's "normal". One number doesn't mean much. It only matters that it's increasing properly. 😊

Makes me happy to hear that. Even though I figured as much. Even my results page that I can see online has a huge range. And I more than doubled in 48 hours so I think i am good. :D

Mine was 578 at 4 weeks...
After 7 days it went to 2078 and after 7 more days it went to 8539...

Mine was 14 at my first draw (3w something), then my next one 48 hours later was 55, then a third one 5 days later was 1768 :)

At 4 weeks mine was 326
5 weeks 5831
5 weeks 2 days 13426

It is not the number that is important as the range is HUGE! It is more a matter of if it is doubling every 48-72 hours. That what I was told with both my pregnancies.

I appreciate everybody's input! I know that the first number is really not important, but it still seems low to me considering when I got my bfp. I just got my second draw an hour ago... I should have the results this afternoon. Fingers crossed!

Thank you! So my numbers are in and they've jumped to 504.36 in a little less than 72 hours! I am so relieved :) I guess this kid was just running late :p

The individual numbers dont mean much at all, you're looking for them to double every 48-72 hours. There are HCG doubling calculators online that will tell you your doubling time

At 21DPO with our son mine was 240 and I was freaking out thinking it was low then I learned the number itself isnt important.
Two days later it was 747
Two days later 5020
Three days later it was in the 17,000s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583