What was your largest follicle size? Anyone 34mm? Can they big too big?

Lceaker

Reaction score
Hey, I just had a scan done... the ultrasound tech wouldn't tell me much... and my doctor isn't in the office until Monday. She said I had 3 large follicles on the left ovary, she told me a measurement of 3.4 and 4.5 and didn't tell me the 3rd, I'm assuming she was telling me in cm because they looked way bigger than 3mm on the screen. She said she was distracted by the follicles and forgot to measure the size of my ovary and during the abdominal part she said "the left ovary is going a little crazy over there"... can follicles be too big??? I also had a peak on ovulation test this morning

Just for a funny note... I just looked up 40mm follicle and got a ton of information on that's the size a horse follicle gets for ovulation...

No one??? I never get anything answered on this board :(

I never get anything answered either. used to years ago but now now thinking of going elsewhere... anyway... I had a scan on cd 12 of my cycle I was on clomid 50mg from 2-6. On cd 12 i had small follicles on my left nothing that would do anything then two big ones on my right with a number of small ones the big ones were 24cm and 17cm, they said looks good go home and baby dance! I chart my bbt and it is a bit confused this month having o on either cd 13 the day after or cd 15 a few days after during this time I was stressing about the size getting to big so I did lots of reading and research and if they get to big they turn into cysts, big was anything over 3 cm from what I read so I would think yours are rather big. I had blood tests to confirm ovulation but not on 7dpo they did not worry about my levels to much just wanted to see they had risen to see if i had o'd or i needed a trigger shot, anyway at either 4 dpo or 2 dpo my levels were 34 and she said that was great i def o'd i am hoping it was on cd 13 otherwise i am thinking my follicles would of been to big they grow at 3mm a day or something

Don't know a thing about follicles but I love this forum for all the information that I found so I'm doing my part...

If I can't help with info I'll help with encouragement :happydance:

Hope your doctor can clear up the info that the tech gave you :flower:

Good luck getting your :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583