What was your latest BFP by DPO?

I am sorry :witch: came on. I do see the lines tho. Im so sorry

fx for next month

I am sorry :witch: came on. I do see the lines tho. Im so sorry

fx for next month

Thank you. I think I'm going to test again once things clear up just to be sure. I appreciate the well wishes!

:flower:

I did 14 dpo with my son but I had held out on testing

Hilljm- I am jealous AF came! At least you know and can focus on next cycle! I am 1 week and just took another test... BFN.

Hilljm- I am jealous AF came! At least you know and can focus on next cycle! I am 1 week and just took another test... BFN.

Well I had ONE DAY of regular AF and now I'm just spotting so don't be too jealous! I still feel like I'm in limbo...

:shrug:

What. The. Hec.
This is the most annoying month ever!!!

I'm so glad you understand! :hugs: I can't believe I spend all these years with my vagina and it is still this big of a mystery to me LOL.

:dust:

I just literally lol'd at that.
I know! I seriously want to scream! Do I need to go back to school or something??

I just literally lol'd at that.
I know! I seriously want to scream! Do I need to go back to school or something??

I know I do! lol. Don't know about you but I've been getting irrationally angry at the google search results because women will ask really relevant, good questions on the forums and all of the people who respond to them say the same thing:

"I'm in the same boat..."

"You and I are in the same boat...."

"Me too, so glad you posted this..."

"I'm in the same boat..."

GAHHHHH. I'm looking for answers! All I'm finding are a bunch of women in a boat!

:boat::boat::boat::boat::boat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->