What was your worst week for MS?

DaisyAnne

Reaction score
I know many women say around week 9 is their worst week, but it varies. I just started week 9 and have had a couple better days- hoping someone can tell me their worst week was week 8, haha! I'd love for it to be going in a better direction!

With my son, it didn't stop getting worse until week 14, then didn't go away until 16 weeks. Hoping for sooner this time :/ I know unfortunately some have it far worse, but looking for what "normal" pregnancies would be since I've never had a "normal" pregnancy...

P.S. I also started diclegis last week... does anyone have experience with that med? I can tell it helps my mornings a bit, but since it's time-released, I've been trying to figure out when to take it to help with my afternoon/evening

My sickness is still going quite strong and I'm almost in the 2nd trimester (13wks, 3d)- but then again I don't have just normal morning sickness, so you should have better luck!

From what I hear, most women start to note quite an improvement when the placenta takes over, which I believe is sometime between 10 and 12 weeks! You're almost there! Good luck!

My sickness is still going quite strong and I'm almost in the 2nd trimester (13wks, 3d)- but then again I don't have just normal morning sickness, so you should have better luck!

From what I hear, most women start to note quite an improvement when the placenta takes over, which I believe is sometime between 10 and 12 weeks! You're almost there! Good luck!

ohhh, I feel your pain :nope: I didn't stop throwing up every day until week 14 with my DS, then still had a lot of nausea and threw up maybe every couple days until week 16 with my son. So hopefully yours is just slightly behind and will stop soon!! With that pregnancy, everyone had told me- don't worry, it'll stop before the 2nd trimester- it was so disappointing when it continued :dohh:

7-8 weeks were the worst with DS, but it was gone at about 12 weeks.

I'm having my worst bout of morning sickness today so far at 6+3, almost everything is triggering nausea, making it earlier than last time :(

It hasn't been too bad this time, but week 9 was definitely the worst last time!

Week 7 coming into week 8 has been pretty bad for me. Not a lot of throwing up, but I'm constantly gagging. I walk around my office all day trying not to throw up so I don't tip anyone off about the pregnancy.

ohhh, I feel your pain :nope: I didn't stop throwing up every day until week 14 with my DS, then still had a lot of nausea and threw up maybe every couple days until week 16 with my son. So hopefully yours is just slightly behind and will stop soon!! With that pregnancy, everyone had told me- don't worry, it'll stop before the 2nd trimester- it was so disappointing when it continued :dohh:

It's my first pregnancy, so who knows! My OB thinks 16 weeks will be the magic number, so here's hoping. I'm ok with that; it is only 3 more weeks! And I hope you are done with it all sooner this time! I've heard that first pregnancies are usually worse, so hopefully that's true!

It's my first pregnancy, so who knows! My OB thinks 16 weeks will be the magic number, so here's hoping. I'm ok with that; it is only 3 more weeks! And I hope you are done with it all sooner this time! I've heard that first pregnancies are usually worse, so hopefully that's true!

I wouldn't count on that to be true necessarily. With my son I didn't have any sickness at all! I hope that your sickness quits soon though!

This pregnancy is worse than my first. But with both, 6-8 were the worst weeks. Mine lasted until about 15/16 weeks with my daughter and I'm 11 weeks now and it's still going but I think it's a bit better. I also take diclegis, and I think that helps a lot!

6&7 were the worst for me. I felt utterly exhausted from the moment I got up to going to bed which I don't think helped.

I've started feeling better in the last week

I'm having my worst bout of morning sickness today so far at 6+3, almost everything is triggering nausea, making it earlier than last time :(

:-( Hopefully yours goes away sooner then... mine started getting bad this time around 5-6 weeks, then 7-8 were awful :-( The past couple days have been better, so... hoping!

Week 7 coming into week 8 has been pretty bad for me. Not a lot of throwing up, but I'm constantly gagging. I walk around my office all day trying not to throw up so I don't tip anyone off about the pregnancy.

I'm similar, not so much throwing up as constantly gagging and trying not to throw up. Sometimes walking through the kitchen to think about feeding my son and I just gag repeatedly for 30 minutes... yuck! Can't imagine trying to hide it!!

Depends! I think my morning sickness with my son was way worse, which is why I'm hoping it will stop sooner, too. It started at 3.5 weeks and mostly stopped around 16 weeks... then the rest of the pregnancy had many other problems (kidney stone, sciatica, pre-eclampsia, etc.), so I hope and pray it's better this time! I figure someone always has it way worse! And you never know how each pregnancy will go even if you've been pregnant before!

I'm similar, not so much throwing up as constantly gagging and trying not to throw up. Sometimes walking through the kitchen to think about feeding my son and I just gag repeatedly for 30 minutes... yuck! Can't imagine trying to hide it!!

It's awful trying to hide it! I am already showing a tiny bit aside from bloat and in my head it's super obvious (even though I'm sure it's not). And on top of that, the two times I have thrown up recently have both been at work. Our bathroom has 4 stalls so anyone could come in at anytime. I've gotten lucky and no one was in there either time.

Two woman at work know already though because I'm close to them, but one of them works right next to me in the same office space so I felt like I had to tell her.

:-( Hopefully yours goes away sooner then... mine started getting bad this time around 5-6 weeks, then 7-8 were awful :-( The past couple days have been better, so... hoping!

Would be nice if that 'were the case.

Glad that you're feeling better, fingers crossed for you :)

Week 7 was the worst for me. It has now pretty much gone completely - which is making me completely panic because I felt ill with my last pregnancy for a lot longer!

Honestly can't remember with my 3 boys but i was very sick with all of them but only this baby and DS3 I've had all day sickness and nausea. With this one the last week and a half have been torture. I'm 8 weeks 3 days.

Last week, at 7 weeks was hell for me with my nausea. Haven't thrown up at all yet, just that general feeling like it could happen any moment which then makes me not want to eat even though that's what would have made me feel better. This week has started to get slightly better. I only start to feel nauseous if I need to eat. The big thing for me the past few days has been the extreme fatigue and exhaustion. Anyways, I'm rambling but I'm hoping that week 7 was the worst for me and that it doesn't get any worse from here on out, fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->