What was your worst week?

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
I guess this question is mostly for those who are further along in the first trimester but which week was your worst as far as morning sickness goes? I started having it at the beginning of week 5 and it has gotten a bit worse to where I'm now having a hard time preventing myself from vomiting every second of the day. I'm only 7 weeks. I didn't have ms with my DD but I was sick from 7-16 weeks with DS, with the worst being week 8 & 9. When did morning sickness peak for you?

probably week 8 or 9 for me too. somewhere between then i was vomiting for a few days in a row with nausea so bad that i couldn't even walk across my apt without feeling sick

Week 5-11 . It's rough but gets better X I'm 16 weeks now n felt myself again from about week 13 - no sickness since X

Lilmiss, can you get treatment for it?? Diclegis is a product offered in the US to treat severe morning sickness. It hasn't stopped me from vomiting or being nauseous, but it took it from all day miserable to function human. Perhaps talk to your doctor and see if they will prescribe it? You can also kinda wing it with Unisom and B6, but it's not slow release in that form. No one should have to suffer with severe morning sickness.

Weeks 9-11 were the worst for me - I was so exhausted I could have slept 24 hours a day! I'm feeling much better now X

7 - 11 weeks, it was non stop nausea but I wasn't being sick, I agree with the pp that you should see your doctor as you can be prescribed anti-nausea medication, you may have to try a few as not all of them are as effective for all women.

8&9 for me. Nearly at 12 now and still being sick but there's good times inbetween so I feel more human

Weeks 6 through 9. I'm on week 10 right now and it seems to be easing up. Except my co-worker has THE nastiest smelling perfume and I just want to vomit any time she comes close

Between week 8 and 9 I had to get IV fluids from hypermesis. I was full on vomiting from 4.5 weeks till 14 weeks daily, multiple times a day.
Now at nearly 20weeks I still have the occasional wave of nausea followed by random vomiting, but many more good days!

Thank you ladies for sharing your experience.

Awnmyown, I did talk to my doctor about it but my insurance doesn't cover it. Busytulip gave me a link to a coupon to get it for $40 on my journal but does your doctor have to prescribe it or can you simply take the coupon to your pharmacist and they'll give it to you? My doctor is reluctant to give me medications because I'm gaining weight, even though I feel miserable 24/7.

Rei, I can totally relate to the dog like sniffer. Some smells really put me over the edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->