What were/are your HCG levels?

kaylahughes

Baby #1 coming this April
Reaction score
Hello Girls! I'm so curious about HCG levels...
My last pregnancy sadly ended at 6 weeks, but at 12 dpo I got my first BFP.
17 dpo- hcg was 323.
20 dpo-hcg was 872..
& 22 dpo- 1,037.
(then they went down so I didn't ask)
However this pregnancy I got my BFP at 8 dpo.
9 dpo- hcg was 15.8
12 dpo- hcg was 158 !!!!!!
I'm curious on if this could be a slight hint of TWO being in there...:winkwink: I wouldn't mind!
What do you all think? What are you levels with twins or just one??
They never did all this hcg counting stuff years ago, so this is all new to me!

I don't recall the exact dpo but I do know that my numbers went from approx. 16 to 75 to 785. The first two draws were two days apart and then the last draw was taken after 4 days. HCG levels rise pretty fast in the early days so it could be hard to tell if they are twins at this point, but with those kind of increases I think that's a good sign for the pregnancy in general.

21 DPO: 18,762

hcg varies so much it's hard to tell just by that number alone, but good luck!!

My son:

15DPO: 202
19DPO: 1215

This pregnancy:

17DPO: 727
19DPO: 1497
24DPO: 7710

It varies a lot as Scout said. The doubling time is really the important thing.

15dpo 296
17dpo 784
19dpo 2,109
25dpo 18,166
Twins!

15dpo 296
17dpo 784
19dpo 2,109
25dpo 18,166
Twins!

Congrats!!! :happydance:
I would love to have twins! But I'll be happy with just one too!
I know everyones hcg is different and that the number doesn't really matter, it's more about the doubling...I'm just shocked that it went up 10 x's within 3 days! Does anyone think that's normal because it was early and just started rising?
I was creeping around on other sites, and one lady said she was 12 dpo and her level was 158 & she was carrying twins! How ironic lol. I can only hope!!!

My friend had hcg levels slightly higher than mine and is having 1. It's really hard to tell with that, but fun to guess.
I'm not sure if they just all rise that fast when they are really low or not. Will you have another beta?

See my siggy...just one little bean in there!

I go back tomorrow to give more blood, so i'll get a phone call Thursday with my results. That'll be 5 days after my last blood test. I hope it sky rocketed ! I'm praying for a healthy baby...or 2! I'm only so curious about twins because I have over 7 sets of twins in both sides of my family...& my mom always jokes around saying I'm the next one to be cursed hahah.

Last year with my MC, mine were:
14dpo: 20
16dpo: 40
23dpo: 156
26dpo: 20

This time, I wasn't trying, so no temping or anything, but I estimated DPO based on normal O day.
CD27/ 14dpoish: 81.18
Cd29/ 16 dpoish: 118.16
Cd31/ 18dpoish: 313.48

I go for another one tomorrow. I am so nervous!!

Sorry I haven't replyed ! So I went back at 17 dpo and my hcg was 1,197 ! :)
9 dpo -15.8
12 dpo -149
17 dpo-1,197

And tomorrow morning I go for a vaginal ultrasound so I'll find out if there are more than 1 in there ! lol I've been googling all night about how soon you can see twins on an ultrasound, and it's amazing how early they can tell you whats going on in your body! I'm kinda expecting the worst tomorrow though only bc when i miscarried a few months ago i found out the day i had my first ultrasound...:-(
but if they tell me everything looks good i'll be happier then ever!

Good luck tomorrow! How far along will you be?

Good luck tomorrow!!

I had my first beta drawn yesterday and had to beg for it. It was roughly 17-18dpo and was 405. We have been trying for 4 years and done IUI's and many drugs all failed. This was spontaneous so I wasn't tracking anything but I feel O pain most of the time and felt it on July 24th, so I am pretty sure I O'd that day. Got a bfp on Aug. 10th because I didn't think I could be pregnant so I didn't test until I was way late.

405 sounds good right? We have no planned additional beta's, but I should get my progesterone back tomorrow and if it's low I'm insisting on another beta and progesterone supplementation.

Kayla sounds wonderful! Good luck tomorrow!

8900 @ 20dpo
15400 @ 23dpo

I had massively high hcg last pregnancy and it was only one baby so don't think too much of high hcg pointing to twins.

Thanks for your replys everyone !
Well there's only one in there! lol
I had my ultrasound and blood drawn and I go back in two weeks for another.
I'm only 5 weeks 4 days today, there was a sac and yolk but no baby yet.
She said it was normal to not see the baby this early.
but my sac only measured 4 weeks 4 days, she said that was normal too.
but I can't help but worry. I should be happy, but instead I've just been setting myself up for disappointment... :-(
I found out after my last miscarriage I have a blood disorder called mthfr, and my gyno told me if I ever got pregnant again id have to give my belly a shot everyday and take aspirin to prevent miscarrying. EVERYTIME I go to my obgyn I ask over and over when am I going to get this medication BC she said im going to miscarry if I don't take it. & they just keep saying we want to make sure your pregnant and go from there....I've had 4 blood hcg quants drawn, all rising properly, and an ultrasound today. I feel like they're just waiting for me to miscarry. :-( Sorry I really needed to vent about this because i'm just so stressed. I'm thinking about switching obgyn's because this lady has 3 offices and too many patients.
Again sorry for the long venting session. lol. All I can do is wait and see what happens I guess...

idk with my son but with my last pregnancy that was chemical...

11dp3dt (14dpo): 21
14dp3dt (17dpo): 18
17dp3dt (20dpo): 47
20dp3dt (23dpo): 6
23dp3dt (26dpo): 0.3

I just had my first beta this morning...
9dp5dt (14dpo): 133.5

Ooh, it could be!

I've only had one blood test but my level was 43 - this was the day after a veeeery faint faint BFP. I'm yet to have my dating scan so have estimated when I'm due, but my friend has seen my bump (bloat really!) and swears I'm having twins :haha: eeek, imagine!

Got my next set of results..

18dpo - 405
22dpo - 2301

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back