What were you doing this time ** weeks ago?

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
I was just thinking what I was doing this time 10 weeks ago, thought people might like to share their memories of 'things starting!!'

So, this time 10 weeks ago I was 38+3 weeks pg. At this time I was on the phone to MW, being quite rude, telling her that although she had already told me my waters weren't leaking I knew they were. I was quite nervous as I thought they would induce me as if I was right, they had been leaking for 3 days. I was right!!

ooo I do like this thread!

This time 10 weeks ago I'd had a pessary put in and had started contracting every 1-2mins. The (rather vacant) student midwife was a bit unsure what to do and said she'd try and find a tens machine. The tens machine never came and I rang Kurt to come back to the hospital. He'd been sent home and the silly girl had told him not to come back unless THEY rang. It was hurting!

9 weeks ago I was telling the neonatal nurses that if they didn't persuade the dr to discharge both of us I'd be smuggling Ally out.

This time 11 weeks ago I went to my parents for tea! And I took a photo of myself in my parents bathroom mirror before I went for a bath. Last photo of me with him inside me!

It really shocked me when I was going through some letters and bills and stuff and I found one from occupational health at my uni - I had an appointment to see them on the 09/07/07 and Ally was due on the 09/07/08!

Erm, I think she is almost 17 weeks now but I go by months.

This time.. 16/17 weeks ago I was walking around a hospital waiting for them to break my waters and praying it would just happen on its own!

This time 3 months ago I was at my boyfriends graduation. I'd had niggles in the morning but nothing to painful. Had Grace that night

This time 11 months ago I had a brand new baby boy, but I was still lying in bed, didnt go for a shower until 4.30pm.

This time exactly 2 weeks ago I hadn't yet finished packing my hospital bag and i was cleaning the entire house and getting everything ready.Wednesday early morning went into labour :lol:

reading this makes me really want to go back in time and do it all again! as awful as it was (only this time i'd do it 'right'!)

This time six weeks and two days ago, I at home after being in hospital for three days being induced. They said to come back at 8pm the next day to have my waters broken.

At 1am the night before I was due to go in to have my waters broken, they broke on their on. I got taken to hospital by ambulance (had to go to a big one in the City because baby has Spina Bifida) and the day after she was born at 8.33pm :)

This time 10 wks ago i must have been DTD as im now 10 wks pregnant. :rofl:

V x x x

this time 10 months and 18 days ago (nov.11) I was laying in my hospital bed dealing w contractions crying that Angel would stay put. The next day she was born at 5:56pm after almost 24 hours of labor.

:cloud9:well 10 weeks ago i was proberly laying in bed with my gorgeous baby boy.

3 months 1 week ago i was in hospital as i had just had my little jack but was still in a hospital bed and was waiting to finally get upand use my legs lol

this time 10 weeks ago I was eating an omlette in my hospital bed having had my gel inserted 2 hours ago! If only I knew what was coming!!

This exact time 5 weeks ago, I was getting prepped for my C-section and was being wheeled down to the OR section of the hospital, waiting in line to go in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->