what were your symptoms of iron deficiency anemia

lemsz

Reaction score
I don't know if I have it , I know I have to get a blood test ( they give me anxiety). I feel so tired and like a stuffy feeling in my head. It could be pregnancy normal or even anxiety.
not sure

I just get extremely tired and cold. One way of seeing if your potentially anemic is to pull down your lower eye lid and look at the colour of the skin, if its pale you more than likely have an iron deficiency x

tired as in fatigue like can get off the couch and cant get anythign done or wanting to sleep tired

When I was first diagnosed (in my early teens) I had headaches and was cold and just tired all the time.

I have it. Haven't gotten far enough to feel it this go round. My numbers before were soooo low I had to get iron injections/transfusions done

I felt tied an weak and I was fainting.

I had absolutely no symptoms. I felt great. My number was quite low too.

I have it with all my pregnancy's and by far the biggest symptom for me is shortness of breath and of course the tiredness too

I am anemic with this pregnancy. I feel dizzy/lightheaded a lot. I've got black spots in my vision sometimes. Also feel tired. It's getting better since I started my iron supplements about a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->