What were your tell tale signs that you were pregnant?

Charmingstyli

Reaction score
I'm currently ttc, have heart burn and acid reflux from literally everything.

Just wanted to hear other stories :)

Sore breasts worse than a normal month, nausea randomly an one of my teeth feeling really loose! Had that with all 3 of my pregnancies

Sore boobs and vivid dreams, and on 9dpo i felt incredibly emotional, i just felt so upset. next day took a test and it was positive...

Changed every pregnancy for me. This time had very few symptoms, the thing that convinced me I probably was was a strange pinching feeling on the left side of my uterus at 9/10dpo. Lasted almost two days and only felt that in cycles when I was pregnant. With dd had every symptom in the book, heartburn, implantation bleeding, hot flushes, creamy cm, headaches, I just knew I was pregnant.

Sore boobs and my good mood - the lack of pms!

Nauseous from 7dpo, sore boobs, headaches and very vivid dreams.

Both times: being very emotional (in span of 5 minutes going through several different emotions and not feeling in control), increase in CM and burning nipples

With my first,I also had a lack of migraines that I would usually get beginning 5 days before AF.

Good luck!

I cried when my fella turned down a piece of chocolate, i went off coffee when normally i had lots of cups a day and sore boobs!

No clue i was pregnant until i cried at the chocolate thing, anything else i put down to ever changing pms!

Mine was twinges and cramping that weren't like normal period-type ones, and an itchy bout of thrush! Xx

Positive pregnancy test haha! And a general hungover kind of feeling. Al the other synptoms came a little later this time x

Edited to say I had a really weird and random one... Itchy legs!

With all 4 pregnancies is have pinching pain while having sex. Very early, 1-2 days before I get a positive.

A positive test! I didn't feel any different! I had sore boobs but was ttc 11 cycles and some months I had sore boobs and some I didn't.

Good luck!!!

I fainted and although the hospital did a test which was negative a week later it kept niggling me as I had never fainted before so I did a test and it was positive.

On both my babies the strongest symptons was nausea even before the sickness started, and a horrible metal taste in my mouth, it sometimes tasted like blood. Oh and a complete repulsion to toast, the smell the look and the taste, where as usually I love toast lol

I went to combat 11 days past O and couldn't handle it, when usually, I love it.
Did a boots test 13 dpo and it was neg (though thinking back I thought I saw a very hint of a line but boots are rubbish).
Then I kept having strange dreams that I was pregnant.
I started cramping the day before AF and no AF on day I was due and got a positive on Tesco test that day.

Now, I'm feeling sicky sometimes, hungry, boobs tingle and I'm cramping, which I had with my first.

I also spent Monday and Tuesday (15 & 16 dpo) crying... a lot.

Cramping for 3 days with no period and I was getting blazing opks when my period was due

I had 0 symptoms with my first, this time around I had nausea, but I did have a chest infection and a cold so I'm sure that was largely to blame, I didn't think it was possible but something made me want to test.

Literally just had not come on my period by 8am, that was it....

Nothing. Felt completely normal until 17wks when my little alien started kicking. Other than that and a positive test I wouldn't have known I was pregnant. Only tested because I was a day late & that never happens!

I had severe fatigue shortly after ovulation. It was so bad, I almost passed out a few times at work and was sleeping 10-12 hrs a day. I had lots of on and off cramping, and my stomach was growling for food shortly after eating a meal. Didn't get a bfp until week 5, but I just knew it was different from pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->