What were your worst weeks of morning sickness?

Mabv812

Reaction score
And by what week did you feel like you were getting better? I just started at week 6 day 1. Im not looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

I started at 5+4 and it didn't let up for me until 15 weeks, 17 until it was safely gone. Weeks 9-11 were the absolute worst. I still have times when I gag or feel nauseous but not too frequently now at 22 weeks.

I was sick from around 5.5 weeks to 10 weeks. I would say weeks 6-8 were the worst for me.

6-19 weeks in total with 7-14 being the worst. Explore your options for assisting with the MS and start as soon as you can. I wore travel sick bands the entire time, drank more water than was necessary and even ended up on meds for a few weeks.

10-12 weeks, I was so sick...

I started at 6 weeks, my nausea mostly disappeared by 20 weeks. I still have to take anti-sickness though or I start throwing up again! I think 6-14 weeks were the worst, 6-8 before the Ondanestron seeenes to kick in were horrific, then the meds stopped most of the sickness but I continued to have debilitating nausea until week 14ish. I used to sit and cry in my car at lunch time at work. It was a struggle! Nausea started to calm down from there to now. I still feel a bit sick most days but it's very minor and just an annoyance! I've always been very senstitive to hormones though, I've never been able to take the pill as it made me feel ill so I wasn't surprised my body hates the hormone changes! Most people don't get it so bad, hopefully it'll ease off after the first tri for you!

My worst week was 9 weeks and I got slowly better after that :)

I was very mildly nauseous on and off from the beginning but I did a medicated FET so I assumed it was the meds and not the actual pregnancy at the very start. From about 6 weeks it started getting a little worse and I'm 8 now and it seems to be picking up in intensity and frequency. Haven't thrown up but sometimes I think if I could maybe I would feel better. I keep gagging and dry heaving though. The evenings seem to be the worst. Hope it passes sooner than later because this sucks! Didn't have this at all with my last pregnancy. Guess each pregnancy is so different. Hope it passes sooner than later for you too!

6-8 for me. It started easing up around the start of week 9. I'm hoping it's done its dash.

I started around 6 weeks and it peaked between 9-11. They were horrendous. I now feel nauseous in waves rather than all day and it slowly seems to be tapering away thank goodness

On week 7 and it's a doozy so far. I have barely gotten out of bed all day. I feel like the worst mother on the planet.

Weeks 6-11 but the worst was probably 7-9 as I was vomiting several times a day as well as nauseous.

I would say weeks 6 - 8. As I arrived at 9 weeks it had massively calmed. I still get nausea and have been sick since but nothing like it was - it was horrendous! Although as soon as I started to feel better I worried something was wrong. Typical hey! Xx

In terms of whole weeks 7-11 I lost a 12 lbs, but today has been pretty bad too!!

Started week 6 but this (week 8) is the worst so far... feel nauseous all day can barely eat, surviving on fruit, the thought of cooking makes me gag and i have dry heaving any time of the day

I'm 17 1/2 weeks along now and stillllllllllll have morning sickness. I hate when I'm nauseated in first tri and someone who's so far along says that. hahaha. But it's true - and not common. I had nausea for about 24 weeks when pregnant with my daughter, but it was gone by the end of the first trimester when I was pregnant with my sons. 8-9 weeks is supposed to be the peak, but my peak week has varied with all of my pregnancies. I've had five pregnancies, my and my worst weeks were 8, 5, 16, 6 and 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->