What will it be?

msangie11

Reaction score
Do you think I will be on team pink or team blue when I go to my gender scan later this morning?

I'm so excited. I never found out beforehand with my DD's and can't wait to see my ickle bubba on screen again and be able to give them an identity.

I will update you all as soon as I get back:happydance:

Girl xxx Goodluck and keep us posted xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No major symptoms really.

I had NO morning sickness (but didn't with my two DD's either)
Craving everything savoury and spicy
Completely gone off sweet foods especially chocolate which is unheard of for me.

I'm leaving in 20 mins :happydance:

Thanks for all the votes.xxx

No idea as you didn't post any symptoms but complete guess a girl.

Ladies I'm back but guess what I still don't know what team I'm on.

Our little baby is a shy thing and wouldn't open it's legs. I had to jiggle around on the bed (which DH found hilarious), go for a 10 minute walk and when we tried again it's legs were closed even tighter!!!!!

Sonographer said she thinks it may be a girl but not with enough certainty as she couldn't see much to be honest, but they have booked me for a free re-scan on Friday 8th May.

I was so looking forward to knowing today and felt a little disappointed afterwards but I just have to be patient for a couple more weeks.

Babybond is great though, the people nice and friendly and I did get some more pictures to take away with me which are much better quality than my NHS one.

Thank you for all my messages today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->