• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What will LO be getting for Christmas?

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I know it seems like ages away but with the arrival of bubs, I know that Christmas will be here before we can blink, so I've been looking at what we can get for bubs for Christmas as a special present......

As much as hubby thinks that a 2 month old will appreciate a Scalextric, I was wondering what you had planned on getting or any suggestions from mummies. I was looking at Jumperoos as hopefully in the new year they'll start to use them, or maybe a door bouncer?

Sorry to use the 'C' Word so early, but I've already got my cards and wrapping paper!! :blush:

It's never too early for Christmas lol, 123 sleeps!!! I was thinking about this the other day and figured I best wait and see how spoilt lo is before hand lol :)

I was thinking of just getting stuff that baby needs and a few learning type toys that are suitable for the age as bubs will have no idea and it'll be hard enough with a new baby without worrying about xmas too though next year will be great fun once they can notice a bit more and go see Santa etc. Jumperoo sounds good if you'd have been getting one anyway and bubs will enjoy it too

It's never too early for Christmas lol, 123 sleeps!!! I was thinking about this the other day and figured I best wait and see how spoilt lo is before hand lol :)

OMG vici can't believe you're counting the days :haha: suppose it's better than focusing on how long we all have left til our babies arrive :winkwink:

I've no idea... I'm hoping that it won't get too many toys as I'm not sure where to store them all!!!!!

I think LO will just get something small from DH and I..

:argh: you're too organised ...... i havent thought about it at all! i guess i'll wait to see how much s/he gets given, although i'd thought about one of those really smart play gym things maybe ...

We have bought so much we are at a loss as to what to get now, but i'm starting to think a Jumperoo too!

We are getting Freya a Jumperoo i think, and then some rattles and clothes. I know she will be a bit small for the Jumperoo but it wont be long after xmas then she will be able to use it... x

wetre getting josh a jumperoo and some other little bits, my 6 year old has already gone through the argos book marking what he wants

We are getting Freya a Jumperoo i think, and then some rattles and clothes. I know she will be a bit small for the Jumperoo but it wont be long after xmas then she will be able to use it... x

This is my thought too....we'll get a few toys and clothes too as stocking fillers (have to make his/her stocking once they're here too!)

We haven't any idea what we will be getting LO, I suppose its wait and see nearer the time, but we will be getting them a christmas stocking to hang up on the fireplace. OH is so excited about that. I know they won't know much about christmas now but we want it to be a special family's first christmas together with lots of pictures so they can look back at it all when they are older when will be able to appreciate it a bit more!

we bought a dillon the donkey from ELC couldnt resist!! We trying not to go crazy but we have bought 4 bits so far :D It so close to christmas we wil lhave boght a ot new. I have christmas cards and papers as well. We even went out and bought all the 'special' cards and birthday cards up till january as well!! :D

We have also started shoppign tis so much fun-doing it in sales!!! but in summer not january!

vici scared me for a second, 123 sleeps, holy poop!

i dont like those door bouncers ive heard can cause problems when child starts to walk and stuff.

i honestly dont know what can get your baby, my amber werent really playng with much, just liked to look at things at around 8weeks.

Gosh I really hadn't thought about christmas - I suppose we will have a look around the shops and buy it a little toy or something but not expecting to buy anything significant this year. It still feels kind of strange thinking that there will be a third person in our house this christmas :)

I cant wait for xmas this year :D The house we have just moved into has a lovely real fireplace so we can actually hang the kids stockings on it & xmas morning we will light the fire and sit and open our pressies around it ( at a safe distance obviously lol)

Its going to be magic :cloud9:

A glow worm!! Hells to the yeah!! I'll get him a few bits and pieces but this year I'm gonna have to make a fuss of my little girl coz she'll be 5 which is perfect Santa age and she was at her Dad's last year.

well i dont think im gna buy her anything coz shes due christmas day lol. if she comes early tho i will get her something but not much coz family will spoil her. would be nice if shes here before christmas tho :flower:

we are getting him a baby walker (sit in thing that has wheels/tray etc not push along) as he will need it after xmas (may as well get it as a gift rather than cos he needs it in new year!)

we have got bath books and toys, cloth books, pram books/toys, soft ball/triangle/cube, tomy stacking ring toy

hmmmm I keep thinking about it, and then I stop myself... lol... DS doesn't even have the faintest idea what he'd like santa to bring... So I've no idea; for any of the kids... I think if there is anything that babe needs that would be of some benefit... Ah there's a few months yet... Not many just a few...

forgot to say usually by this time of year i have ALL the gifts for the boys etc i start in jan sales. but due to the need of baby stuff i havnt got as much as usual. i have lists just need money and energy to go get them! BUT on a good note at least i will have a set of wheels to lug it round town town/home on rather than carrying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"