what words does your toddler say?

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
Ella has just turned one and she's a right chatter box, usually its her own made up language but she can say

Cat (her favourite, everything is a cat)
whats that
what is it
who is it
din dins
ta
Hiya
mama
dada
fish
bot bot
baby

its so cute she points at everything and goes waaas that.

Dior can say loads of words now but my Fav thing is

"owwww man"

awww thats so sweet, bless. I cant wait til She starts talking properly, kids say the funniest things.

i cant wait til ella is embrassing u heheh what out luara ur sercreats will be revielved by ella

Coby isnt really saying much, he babbles all the time inhis own language tho lol

he says, mum, dad, more, hiya and i think he is saying, whats that, not sure tho

xx

Rebecca can say:

Hiya
Tata
Ta
Muma
Dada
Gran
Candy (our dog)
Nite
Teddy
Toast
No
Yes but says yiss

And you ask her "what noise does the doggy make?" she replies "woof woof!"

And what noise does a cow makes she replies "mooooooo"

My mum taught her that! :oops:

Ahe is slow mobility wise-not walking yet, but quite good when it comes to chatting :D

chloe has bn a blether since about 10/11 month, my fav at the moment is(when callum cries) its ok ca!!(ca is callum lol) she goes over n makes sure hes ok :D

Jack says...

Mama
Baba
dada
hiya
bye.... (with a wave)
tickle tickle tickle... (which is very cute)
ee ay ee ay oooo
fish

Amy gabs away like an adult now :roll: Can't shut her up!

oh yeh I forgot teddy!

Layla when Ella says whats that she doesnt pronounce the T its more like waas dat he probably is saying that!

Yvonne tickle tickle tickle :D thats so sweet!

it is cute to hear but he only says it when we say it, it comes out more like " tittle tittle tittle"

it is so clear when he says it though...... bless, but he isn't walking :roll:

Ella will say certain things unpromted, and others she only says when we say it. she says whats that who is it and cat all the time!

Last night I was doing row row row your boat and she started singing row row row row row it was so cute! she keeps doing it now.

Diors other fav word is "booby"
if she even sees your belly she will giggle and shout "booby" in a high pich voice. she can point to every part of her body although she thinks her head is called "Hat"
an if i am telling her of she says "DONT NO MUMMY"

i have had harry referred for his hearing tested and for speech therapy, he is just not talking, he is nearly 2 and his sum total of speech is
No
Oh No
HARRRRRRR ( hello)
Ahhhhpullllll ( apple)

and he babbles mamamama, dadadadada, bababbaba and nananana but does use it for anyone person

i was worried that his big sis might talk for him but she doesnt, so im at a loss really, it can take up to 5-6 months to see the therapist here, so i thought i would get him in the system sooner rather than later

Lauz_1601 said:
oh yeh I forgot teddy!

Layla when Ella says whats that she doesnt pronounce the T its more like waas dat he probably is saying that!

Yvonne tickle tickle tickle :D thats so sweet!

yeah thats how he says it :)

i feel he is a bit behind with his speach now after reading this thread, all your babies seem to say so much!

xx

Dior was behind 4 months ago she only said
nana
dada
mama
bye
hiya
horsey
birdy
but now she can hold a converstaion and can say alot. i was supprised because words i never knew she knew she does. i say go get your coat she gets it and lots of things like that

There all so different though Im sure he's not behind. Ella's just crazy and most the time sounds like she's speaking french or some made up Ella language lol really like she's trying to say something to you but none of it make sense lol.

My friends little girl is 20months and Iv only heard her say baba.

Eva says:

mama
dada
nana
papoo (greek for grandad)
granda
ili (my brother)
cat
pss pss pss for the cat
yeh/yesss
no (shakes head)
switch it and oooh (for the light)
wass that?
bumbum
bop (ball :D)
juice (even though she only has milk or water haha)
hiya
bye
eeesh (before she does something naughty)
woof woof

i wouldn't worrie about cody its the same as Kacy she just talks baby language, i have joined kacy up for tumble tots hoping if she is around other children that can talk will help her, but my mum told me i was late talking as well 15=16 months but she talks more baby talk then i did so i wouldn't worrie

Hi

Kiara says

Hi
Mom(my)
Dad(dy)
Kilo ( our dog)
Whats that
Whos that
Okay
Ya
Wow
mmm