what words does your toddler say?

[quote="Layla
i feel he is a bit behind with his speach now after reading this thread, all your babies seem to say so much!

xx[/quote]

Tell me about it, Noah is older than a lot of your little uns and he says nothing still! just dada which he will say to anything, not just his dad, the rest is just babble. Although he understands what things are cause if I tell him to get bunny, he fetches his bunny toy. He just likes shouting noises still.

Ella's the same Cat :) She understands instructions and what things are, but she doesn't have much of a vocabulary.

chloes fav word atm is no :evil: oh and how i wish she never knew it lol!!

Cat said:
Tell me about it, Noah is older than a lot of your little uns and he says nothing still! just dada which he will say to anything, not just his dad, the rest is just babble. Although he understands what things are cause if I tell him to get bunny, he fetches his bunny toy. He just likes shouting noises still.

Reece is 18 mnths and he does the same. Calls me and OH "daddy" :( He does say a few words but not much. He can name all the animals like cow and sheep and knows they go moo and baa etc but most normal words he just has his own little language for :? He says "nana please" when he wants a banana and says "belly" and flashes his belly to us which is soooo cute :D

Vicky I signed Ella up for tumble tots a while ago but never eneded up going, are you going at fordton ? its about £4.50 a time though isnt it ?

penketh so i can take her yer thats correct taken her this friday, wasn't excepting a place that quick can't wait 9.30 in the morning though

I have signed Roo up for tumble tots too :D

Rubie can't say any words :(

Well she tries to say "banana", but it comes out "harder"

that's it :?

oh yeah and hiya she can say that

BUT she can run :D

Running at her age, bet thats funny to see :lol:

Every child develops in different ways and at different speeds, as we have all found out from here, our babies do some things quicker than others.

Ohh I don't think Ky says that much that isn't gibberish - Its like a language only he understands! lol

He can say (In English lol)
Mom/ Moma
Raychoh (Rachael aka me!)
Dad
Nan
Grangan (grandad)
Goal
Ball
Bye
Cat
Tis it? (What is is)
ook (look)
Yeah
Yesh
No
Kez (My sister)
Kaz (Other sister)
Ta (thanks)
What

He says random words too, like I thought he said "Sausage" last week when we were putting them on the George Foreman, but he says things once so you are never sure if he DID really say it or not.

Layla, Jack started walking at xmas and he was 1 in October so i wouldn't worry about that
He hardly says "real" words either
Just
Daddy (clear as anything)
Dog
Duck
Bell ( our dog is called bella and he really shouts at her through the door)
Hiya

That is about it the rrest is just shouting Jack talk at us!!!

my little girl does say quite a lot, she is nearly two now. But for months she used to say "dishlop" and we didn't know what it meant, turns out it was her way of saying "finished" .

New words everyday now.

His favourites are:

Moo
Quack Quack
Meouw
Roar
Bye-Bye
Dadda
Mumma
Nana

And a few more.

Lincoln only talks a few words
dada
he used to say..mama me me
bye bye
do do
ja, ja ja ja
baba
he seems to baby talks a lot though...we can have a short conversation with him and don't know a word he says,lol...and almost every night he would sleep talks

Amelia doesn't SAY lots, but she understands quite a few.

She can say:

Dada, daadaaaa etc
Mum, mummy etc
Nana
Duf (Duffy (doo-fee) is the cat actually called Rufus)
Juice
No
Shoo (Shoes)
Dan Dad (grandad)

Can't think of anymore.

She can understand and points out or fetches:
Her Shoes
Socks
Dummy
Milk
Lights
Pictures
Nana's teapots
Poo bear
Moo Cow
Mickey Mouse
Nose
Toes
Thomas (the dog)
Logan (the dog)
Bruno (the cat)
Book
Baby (her doll)
Teddy

Thats it i think...

I don't know whether she is a bit slow, some babies seem to know tons more and say tons more!

Connor mostly talks gibberish. His only words are: Mama, Dada, book, tickle, and dog.

Hannah is 14 months and she says

look
here you go
what's that
yp-y (gypsy--one of our cats names)
kitty
moo when she sees a cow :rofl: or if you ask her what any animal says
diaper
pretty
bracelet
dada/daddy
ball

I'm sure there are more but those are the most understandable :rofl: and the ones I hear most often

haydn is 17 months but says hardly anything!
the sum total of his words are:
dada- seems to say this to anyone though
quack- he'd never seen a duck when he learnt this, it was my dads fault lol
i-ya - hiya, but only says this when he feels like it
numnum- when having something to eat
ta- when being given something or wants something (but not very often)
he doesnt even say mama yet :cry:

he does understand quite a bit, i just wish he'd copy some of it or something!

My daughters almost 21 months and she will repeat anything i say.
She can count to five by herself, she says i love you, she says peoples names, she will copy you if you say something, she says outside, butterfly, bubbles, mickey, dance, ew would be her fave though haha

Ihsan understands loads but doesn't say an awful lot. He can say - mama, dada, nanny, nana(banana), eena (his wee cousin aleena), granda, book, car (kaaa), cat, dog, ball, garden, here, hiya and bubye.oh and bubboz (bubbles!) He can tell you the noises most animals make too. He is always pointing at things and talking in his own language thats my fave lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->