what would you do if in my shoes? update! 01/10/08

Enjoy that bacon roll :)
Yep its pretty miserable here too :(

its ok Angel21 I have finished it now......schlurrrrrrrrp. having something I shouldnt really have.....a lrg coffee lol.
I have also started to open my folders required for the day on the computer lol. just so that I have something else to open when someone walks past lol.

Thanks for the baby dust.

xx

Hi Sparkle I definately think you should test again, good luck and let us know ! x

Sparkle, I do that too...you should always have something else to open in case of emergency!
Good luck with testing, and let us all know when you have! Need to know...!

Please test first thing tomorrow morning! I'm dying to know the results!

I will be in work at around 8/half 8 all being well, in the fact I can get my sorry butt outta the sac (proving hard at the moment cause Im so tired) and also depending on what the results are. being the first time we have really really tried, ie the legs in the air after method :blush:
if its not what I am expecting I think I might have to delve into a large box of mansize lol.

Im fed up with feeling :muaha: :sleep::cry::hissy: without an explantion.
lets hope its a :bfp:

I got a ticker :O) yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :rofl: little things ey!

Im outta here now......fingers crossed for tomorro morning :O)
feel sick just thinking about it!

Good luck sparklebaby!!! hope its your BFP!!! :)

:dohh::hissy::cry:

Guess what was glaring at me this morning!

:bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn::bfn:

I am gutted, but at least i can now rule out babies for this month and go seek advice as to what is wrong with me.

Only him upstairs knows when my time will be ~ its just not now :cry:

All I want now is for the :witch: to come and take me away so I can get on with trying again, cause I aint got a clue now when my peaks are or anything.
:hissy:

Im gonna try and go with the flow this time.
You have all been great to me. Thank you.

I think now is the time to start a journal! :baby:

oh now Im really cheesed off. started my journal and think I lost the lot. :hissy: i think i saw the preview thinking it was saved and it wasnt, I must have come out of the page before sending
:hissy::cry::hissy::cry::hissy::cry:

Aww sparkle Im sorry :(
Will def pop into your journal sometime..Ive had my pc crash after id written an entire essay of a journal entry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"