What Would You Do If Your OH ...

Ohhh you are in the US... Here its almost 2 in the afternoon, ....:rofl:

So he wasnt THAT late then ...

I would still kick him in the nuts for the cellphone being off though

It is only a hour late but as you have said this isn't the first or second time its happened, the way he has treated you is really off and I would disappear for a few days, you really shouldn't get stressed hun, take some time out, take care :hugs: XX

Thank You All For Being So Supportive Im Easily Frustrated Bacuse He Put Me Through Hell From The Begining Of The Relationship Such As Him Not Wanting The Baby And Him Being Really Nasty And Cruel Towards Me Until About 20wks He Isnt As Bad Now But He Still Tries To Test Me Sometimes I Only Wish For A Break And I Think The Time Has Come I'll Be Staying At My Mothers House Its Not Fair To Put My Child In Danger Due To Stress Which Is Also My Major Problem

I hope you get sorted, I would go mad xx

Wow put your foot down. The thing about woman is we are actually very strong minded.
You need to fight your case and if it means him complaining so much he walks out then so be it. It would just mean hes not worth it. You want to be treated good and we all deserve that. You want respect. I would def demand the change. If he does not change early you will have a problem. The same one I do with my hubby. It took my 4th child for me to finally put my foot down after being so tired for so many years with me doing everything and him going out and having fun. Now he wont dare or ill bite his balls off. Men are spoiled and need to snap out of it when they have kids. Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->