What would you do? Some TMI

samanthaaa

Reaction score
I have a 14 week appointment on February 2, so in about a week. I'm 13 weeks today but for the past week and a half I havent felt pregnant anymore... No more sore boobs. Much less twinges and cramps. Less tired. I'm also a little paranoid because I can't feel my uterus... It's supposed to be able to be felt by now isn't it? I'm really scared that I may have had a missed miscarriage.

Also, I think I may have a yeast infection or something. TMI but sometimes when I wipe I have yellowish/ verrryyy light green globs of discharge. And I've also noticed that I have more discharge than usual, and I feel a "gush" of liquid in my vagina which makes me go running to the bathroom tocheck if I'm bleeding but there's never blood.

Should I try and make an appointment to be seen or just wait until the 2nd?

I would personally make an appointment, green discharge does not sound nice/right xxx

i would get seen before then 1 week is a long time to wait and stew. fx for u. do you have a midwife you could contact? could you run it past her and see what she says, fading symptoms is not necessarily a bad thing... lots of women say their symptoms have gone and are fine, but think it would be good if you could get some reassurance.

Make an appointment now. Green discharge is NOT a yeast infection. Green and yellow usually denotes some other form of infection, usually bacterial vaginosis, but sometimes other infections as well. With a yeast infection you are more apt to be red, irritated, itchy, and have a thick whitish discharge.

i have to agree - i'd make an appointment for the yellow/greenish discharge sooner rather than later, as that typically denotes infection of some sort. otherwise, i would try not to worry about your lack of symptoms... this is usually the time that some of that stuff starts going away anyway.

Hey
you should always go and get checked out if you are worried.
My "what to expect book" tells me that at 12/13 weeks you should start to feel less tired, less sore boobs, and lots more discharge - these are normal as the placenta really gets to work and eases the strain on you. Hopefully thats whats happening to you :)
I'm 12 weeks and have lots of discharge, and feeling less nauseous every day :)

That doesn't sound like a yeast infection, it sounds like something else. I'd definitely call the Dr. and tell them you're having weird discharge.

Don't worry about your loss of symptoms. You're just about in your 2nd trimester, which is usually when you feel awesome and all of the symptoms of pregnancy go away for a while.

I took in a gob of my vaginal discharge that looked greenish yellow to me and the urgent care/primary care said it looked normal. Odd right? I never heard of green being normal. She asked about STDs (def. not - my husband and I waited til marriage), itching, burning, or other symptoms. She then took a vaginal swab and it was nothing. That was prior to being pregnant, and now that I am I have mucous like that everyday. I know it looks bad, but I guess it's normal. Don't stress over it. I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms besides heartburn occasionally, and I went in for my 8 week ultrasound last week - everything was normal - ovaries, cervix, baby, uterus - everything. If you are concerned, you can go to an urgent/primary care facility.

I read somewhere that a yellow tinged discharge can be perfectly normal during pregnancy written by a midwife. Can't comment on greeny colour but no itching or burning and a yellowy colour isn't something to be concerned about. However, any worries at all I'd be ringing the midwife to get advice x

im sorry but all this worrying is for nothing....the reason all ya symptoms have gone is because ur our the first trimester...and the 2nd trimester is the best part of pregnancy as you get your energy back, sore boobs go as your body is nowe used to the hormones..sickness goes...and generally all the nasty symptoms go.....some return inthe 3rd trimester thou unfortunatly. iv had yellow discharge but i agree that green should be checked as its probably justa little infection that can be treated... nothing major here i really dont think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->