what would you do?

heaveneats

Emma's Mommy
Reaction score
Hi all. I have a dilemma, OH and I got engaged recently and are trying to plan a wedding around TTC. He suggested that if I don't get pregnant thus month we stop trying and plan our wedding then resume trying closer to the wedding. I'm sort of torn and wanting to wait for 2 years to get married but OH wants to do it sooner than later. My question is what would any of you ladies do:shrug:

We are doing a destination wedding so we need to make plans soon around our jobs and stuff as well

We stopped ttc before getting married, we got married in july this year and didnt want to be a pregnant bride as i didnt want morning sickness etc ruining my day, we resumed ttc the month of the wedding!

I would wait, If it was me, trying to plan a wedding Pregos might be more stress than anyone would want and traveling while pregnant too, but either way Im sure you will do just fine.

hi i am getting married in April 2015 and me and my fiance are trying for a baby while we do our wedding planning.no luck so far with the baby making:cry:

i've had no luck with baby making either, this is my third month, i just passed ovulation so we will have to see what happens, if i find out i'm pregnanat though, we will hold off on the wedding. I prefer to do that anyways but OH wants to get marr8ied next year in May if we can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->