What would you do?

Randigrl1

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I felt like I had pregnancy symptoms. My lower back was in extreme pain, my legs and hip felt very sore, I had a weird taste in my mouth, and smells were making me feel like I was going to vomit.
I have been pregnant twice before, first was a miscarriage 14 years ago and one terminated about 10 years ago. I am 35 my BF 47 and we have decided if it happens, it happens.
I did get a very light flow a few days ago that only lasted about a day or so which is very unusual for me. The majority of the symptoms I had before subsided except now I am extremely emotional, crying everyday and I have been sleeping about 11 hours a night. I have taken multiple test and they have all come back negative. I for sure thought I was pregnant and I have never felt this way, even the times I was actually pregnant. But both times I finally figured it out about 8 weeks in. If it is possible I am now, I would only be about 5 weeks maybe ?? My last period was 1/20. I have never kept track because I am not trying. I have taken multiple test and they have all come back negative. Maybe its too early or my levels are too low?? Thoughts?

If you spotted for a day, it's possible that it was implantation bleeding. Any symptoms prior to that would not have been pregnancy symptoms, though. I'd test again in a few days. If it's still negative, you may have a hormonal imbalance causing the weepiness and abnormal cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->