What would you do

Kern

Reaction score
So af is due today, tomorrow at the latest. I took a frer about an hrs ago and got a blaring negative, it was on no hold because I'm due for af today, I figured I'd get something!

I'm confused though because my cervix is very high and soft. Just like in all my previous pregnancies. My cervix right before af is typically very low and hard. My cm is also creamy with no hint of pink. Usually the day or two before af it is watery and showing pink.

So I ask what would you do? I'm hearing lots of complaints on the new curve frer. Should I buy a different test and try with fmu tomorrow? Or wait til Monday? If so, which kind of test, I've only ever used frer. I just don't like this limbo!

Some symptoms I've been having that I cannot physically deny are my bbs being really sore like when I was pregnant before, achy in my uterus, not like af cramps, and extreme exhaustion. But these negative tests have me feeling doubtful. :cry:

15dpo and still no af. I keep checking cp, ugh, saw the tiniest bit of blood yesterday and thought she was on her way, but she never came and no more blood, back to white creamy cm and semi soft cervix. It feels a little more open now but it's still high. Just wish af would make up her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->