What would you do?

gflady

mummy to theo
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm just about to finish my nursing course in december (in a couple of weeks time) and start my first job as a qualified nurse shortly after. However, my pin number allowing me to practice fully as an adult nurse won't come through until March. So I won't be fully in the role of a qualified nurse until then.

Originally we were going to TTC no 1 in June 2012 (I would have been a practisiting registered nurse for 3 months at that point). However, I really want to TTC now or soon. Am I crazy? Would it be better to wait until June so that I'm more settled in my new role first? Or will it make that much difference when we start TTC? I want to join your group and start now! :)

thats a tough question nobody can really answer it but yourself. but i think i would wait. how secure would job be if u fell pregnant first three months of it

If you feel it's right now go for it you never know how long it's going to take. Things happen for a reason I'm a big believer in that. So if you and your oh feel it's time then get down to it!!
Xxx

i dont know not everybody is trying for months there are people that get pregnant first month. maybe come off bc if your on that and use another contraceptive for the few months. you'l need some security for your baba. it'd be a waste now to let all your training go down the swanny for the sake of a few months!x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->