What would you have called ur baby if u had a different gender???

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
Mine would have been called Freddy Jack...

Freddy cos its my OH's dads name and he past away a few years ago.

Jack cos its was my grandads name and i dont really remember him that well.

maddi would have been Joseph James - Joseph after my gramps and james for my OH xx

If he was a Girl Joshua would have been Charlotte Olivia Marie..x

if paris had been a boy, we would have had the name Jack Alfie

If Connor would have been a girl he would have been Abby-Rose

if alfie had of been a girl he would of been violet may :D

If we were having a girl she would of been called either
Issabelle May
or
Olivia May

May would of been a middle name after my husbands nan who passed away not long ago

My first born would have been Thalia Marie, and my 2nd born was said to be a girl for over a month (they told me the wrong gender on the ultrasound, gasp!!!) so we named "her/him" Mia Arianna. Of course we found out at a later ultrasound he was a boy so we had time to rename before the birth. Haha!

Noah.... because I used to have a guy in Holby City who's name was Noah Huntley in real life.... yum....

And because it's cute lol

Rhys was gonna be Sionedd (we never thought of a middle name)
Ffion was going to be John-Gwion

Evie would have been Joseph (Joe or Joey for short) or Oliver. Havent really thought of names for this l/o yet. xx

Jessica would have been Charlie George afetr both of my grandads!
Havent got a name 4 this little one yet

if we had a girl it would of been

Sabrina

or

Starla

Imogen would have been Finlay Jordan if she had been a boy. we will use this name if we have a boy in the future though xxx

we didnt have a name for a girl when we had Jacob because we found out he was a boy the first Dr appt we went to (I was that far along before I knew)so we didnt have time to even think of names.
this lil boy is gonna be Lucas but if he had been a girl he would be called Lillyan Cadence!

Cooper would have been Morgan Belle. Morgan coz we love it and Belle after my nan, her maiden name was Bell.

Cooper would have been Morgan Belle. Morgan coz we love it and Belle after my nan, her maiden name was Bell.

Spooky !!

Lynds I was dead set on Morgan to for a girl, oh wanted Imogen but I was so sure we were having a girl I insisted on Morgan from the early days !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->