What would you think if you met a little girl named....

~Roo~

Mother of a baby angel
Reaction score
What would you think if you met a little girl named....Clover?

I know it's a bit out there, and I'm not expecting so don't worry, there won't be a little girl named this anytime soon....but I was just wondering what you all would think if you met a little girl with this name?

If you're really bored, Google the name Clover Jane and go to images...cutest baby girl ever (and her twin brother). That's where I got my inspiration from.

Be honest! ;) Thanks

I personally like the name is different but i like it :)

my mother and law had a dog called clover, she was great

i have a cat called ruby and i have had her for 18 months, wish i had never called her that now as i love gthe name!!!

Love it ... reminds me of one of the girls in the "What Katy Did" stories ...

I really like it and have considered it a lot myself.
What puts me off is that she'd inevitably get called 'cloves' a lot and that sounds like 'clothes'.. heh.

I think four-leaf clover. :( Sorry Rebecca. Maybe as a middle name?

I've nicknamed our little babes as Clover, because this is our 4th pregnancy...and DEFINATLEY a lucky clover. I personally don't care for the name othe then a nickname... But for someone who enjoys different names, and naming children after nature things it works perfect! :)

♣

I think its quite cute, no more unusal than some of the names out there at the moment chick :thumbup:

i really really like clover!!!

have never been fussed on the name jane though x

Thanks for the replies so far everyone!

I think four-leaf clover. :( Sorry Rebecca. Maybe as a middle name?

Laura- I knew once you found this thread, you would put me in my place :winkwink:

Hmm, to be honest it seems kinda overly hippyish to me, though it's nothing too bad. I'd prefer it as a nickname though. Chloe nickname Clover would be adorable! ;)

Reminds me of my brothers dead cat. :lol: Sorry. He was a great cat though! Big and orange!

dont like it...just couldnt imagine a grown up with that name :lol:

dont like it...just couldnt imagine a grown up with that name :lol:

How is it different from something like Lily or Chloe? Just curious and looking for perspective...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->