What you all up to this saturday evening?!

stephlw25

Reaction score
Anything nice?? anyone going out? i know Yvonne has gone out on the piss !! lol i was asked to go out by a friend but DH is working all day tomorrow and starts at 8 so i would have to get up early with jamie and that and a hangover dont mix !!!

So im sat here, in my PJs, by the fire, drinking a cup of tea !!!!!!!!! Yep! dont say my saturday nights arent wild!! :wink: :lol:

Crap on TV too! waiting for poker face to come on at 8.45 ! :lol:

Not doing much eithr. Gotta ring friend to arrange for her to look after kids on Mon when i go to hospital to sse consultant, then going or bath to try and ease spd. Poor DH has to haul me in and out.

well chloe has disney channel on for a change :roll: I am bored bored bored,dave is at work and I am so fed-up I want to scream

Looking thru holidays, what happened to the good old last minute deals? They aint so cheap nowadays :twisted: Unless u fly from Gatwick/Stansted. :roll:

I am 40 mins from Stanstead and always too dear for me to get that one....

KX said:
Looking thru holidays, what happened to the good old last minute deals? They aint so cheap nowadays :twisted: Unless u fly from Gatwick/Stansted. :roll:

LOL yea they seem to be getting more expensive! we are hoping to get a bargain somewhere in april!! last minute thing!!

I'm not up to owt, i'm making tea( really i am :lol: )
then will settle down to watch casualty

Woohoo let the good times roll :roll:

the same for the next 9 months pigging watching rugby with other half cant wait to the season ends i know it has only just finished but it drives me mad

Im doing exactly the same thing I do every Saturday night .. in watching tv. Im also waiting for Poker Face to come on ... watched Dancing on Ice but dont like Primeval so turned the tv off.

OH is on the pc doing whatever it is he does on there so I am on my lappy. I dont drink anyway and gave up smoking six months ago (when i started ttc) so Im a really boring person these days .. pmsl.

also just had some nookey as well to be list had some baby dancing !!! so i am now happy he can watch his ruby in peace hehehe :lol: :lol: :oops: :oops: :wink:

Iwantone

get those legs in the air quick

bexxie said:
Iwantone

get those legs in the air quick

already done that through the baby dancing heheh i take my comment bk about rugby now eheheheh

should keep 'em in air after too,increases the chances I swear thats how I fell so quick

bexxie said:
should keep 'em in air after too,increases the chances I swear thats how I fell so quick

ok

*typing with legs in the air swin sperm swim sperm*

Yeah I heard that you were supposed to do it for about 20 mins .. feet start getting pins and needles though .. lmao

they say an orgasm straight after he has done business there does trick but be honest bit messy lol

I got told that after u had baby dancing that u had to lie down still for like 20 mins and not to go to the toilet.

Matty's parents came round and had tea, and we watched fire wall i have never heard of it but it was quicked good

i finished work at 9:30, am jst chilling atm lol

nothing interesting tonight. just sitting on the sofa thinking what to eat next :lol:

i am going to the NEC tomorrow night to see x factor :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"