What you lot doing

Layla

Reaction score
Today?

We are shopping, got to get wellies and festival food.

really nice day here today so i guess i better get out and see the sun for a bit lol

you doing anything nice?

x

Well phil took jamie up his mums this morning so i can get on with my essay, managed to do 800 words so was quite pleased with myself !! Has to be in on friday so starting to panic a little !! its only 2500 words in total so not too bad !
Jamie is now gone down for a nap (but can hear him bouncing around up there so he's def not sleeping!!!)hes so knackered though !!
So to sum up having a boring day so far !!! lol

anyoe wanna do my shift :D 3-930?

Cleaned the car totally today .. inside and out and am now waiting for my mum to come round for a cuppa.

Such a gorgeous day though .. seems a shame to be inside.

Couple of viewings on the house then off to M&S to buy tuna steaks and wine for tea!

Well phil took jamie up his mums this morning so i can get on with my essay, managed to do 800 words so was quite pleased with myself !! Has to be in on friday so starting to panic a little !! its only 2500 words in total so not too bad !
Jamie is now gone down for a nap (but can hear him bouncing around up there so he's def not sleeping!!!)hes so knackered though !!
So to sum up having a boring day so far !!! lol

good on you!

i have loads of writen things to do for my Reiki course, i have 4 weeks left and im really struggling, i dont understand what we have to write so im having to leave it till after half term so i can ask my teacher, if i pass this course it will be a miracle lol

x

i dont think i can be arsed to go hunting for wellies, its way to hot and i hate teh sun.

I might try ebay, been looking and found 2 really cool pairs, what you think? lol

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-WHITE-...9QQihZ011QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Festival-Flo...5QQihZ005QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

x

I didn't get up til 12.30!! :blush: I came home from the Lakes yesterday a two hour drive took us (well me actually) 6 hours. We took two cars and my friend decided to lock her keys in her car at the first services.....we then had to wait for the AA! I went with my Two friends, their mum, their nan, my mum and my friends two new born babies!
I did get in a bit of mummy training tho, with feeding and changing and getting woken up through the night and early in the morning...which is why I was so knackered! It was fun but I missed my OH so much (it was only mon-friday) but I missed his cuddles and he missed me and bump!

I'm just waiting for my mum to come round and then we're all off to OH mum's for a BBQ at 5!

Been food shopping, done washing just not a lot really

Layla i love the Tulip ones
I got some from Priceless a bit ago £10 i think they were
Pink with circles all over them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel