what you think of our names ?

moma

Reaction score
we dont know what we are having but what do you think of

boy = harrison charles roberts ( if it gets shortened to harry i wont mind because i love that to )

girl= ava ? roberts

cant find a girls middle name = my nan is constance - connie for short so thought maybe

connie ?
hubby wants grace ? i like but dont want
rose ?
mine is louise and hubby wants that but dont like
any ideas middle names that go ???

not marie or maria tho , because ava maria or even marie the hymn lol

ava willow roberts, ava lilly roberts ava is a lovely name if we were having a girl we were going to name her evie not that different from yr choice and she would of been evie madison paige, i think all names flow eventually my eldest is Jessica Margaret Ann then I have an Alexandra Teresa Pia my son is Joseph william Gerard and bubs is either Christopher Matthew Warren or Matthew Christopher Warren though at mo quite like the Matt version sounds more like a little boy and Chris doestnt, names we have 40 weeks to choose and we still have trouble, my only priority was to not have initals that spelt anything so my eldest was jmac then atpc jwgc and this one mcwp/cmwp xx

Love Harry and Harrison but Harrison is my surname!
Ava is lovely too, I love Grace for a middle name, I have Katie Grace or Katie Elise

liliy i like but everyone i know seams to have it at the min

hubby likes maddison and evie too wanted that as 1st name

i wanted connie after nan but dont go ?

I love Charles that is what we have chosen for our LO.

Ava Louisa Roberts
Ava Florence Roberts
Ava Simone Roberts

good luck with name picking XX

I do like Harrison/Harry.

Ava is lovely. I think it goes really well with Rose as a middle name. I love Grace as a middle name, we're using it.

my little sister has Ava for one of her middle names (my mum and dad gave us each at least 4 middle names haha) and it's followed by 'Annick' prononced 'A-NEEK'. in my head now I can't say Ava without Annick :L I think it's quite pretty. it's French, meaning graceful (see the link there? haha) and merciful. Just throwing that in there :p
and I LOVE Harrison! I suggested Harry to my OH but he said no because it 'sounds silly with his surname' lol :)
xxxx

I chose Ava Rose for my bubs, well we chose them. Love them both.

i like ava rose to , hubby doesnt want it tho :(

So funny! We have Harrison if bubs is a boy and Ava for a girl too! (Well Ava is the beginning part of the first name, but not the full name) Anyways, maybe great minds think alike??

What do you think of:

Ava Christine
Ava Elizabeth
Ava Madelyn
Ava Monique

So funny! We have Harrison if bubs is a boy and Ava for a girl too! (Well Ava is the beginning part of the first name, but not the full name) Anyways, maybe great minds think alike??

What do you think of:

Ava Christine
Ava Elizabeth
Ava Madelyn
Ava Monique

hahaha :) i really love harrison and likes it, it will be harrison charles roberts
and hubby loves ava and i like it lol , enough to nae the baby it lol, just i cant find a middle name to go with it ?

i wanted my nans in there somewere which is constance call her connie but dont match

or my sisters which is lauren but that dont match ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->