• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What you up to today?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm getting really fedup! In the week I've been so tired I was getting up for work last minute or a lil lil bit late :oops: SO I deserve a nice lie in on the weekend where I can catch up I think an hopefully next week will be better! Did that happen NO at one point I was forcing myself to stay in bed :roll: Typical!

Today I might go to Tesco & buy a Dolce Gusto that would make me a BAD wobbles but sod it :lol: they are suppose to be fab! I'm awaiting a cyber slap from Beanie I think too :oops:

An then I will tidy me wee house AGAIN, cook dinner & I still haven't played my new Wii game :dohh:

Im sat in work bored roll on 4.30!
Then from work im goin Morrisons to get a few bits.
Tonight we will prob just slob on sofa an watch tele.
Enjoy the rest of ur day!
x

Had a bit of a green morning :sick: and really wanted to start doing some clearing out, but house is such a bomb site I've been doing that instead. When I've had this cup of tea, I'm going to do a bit of chucking out though to make myself feel better. :lol:

We went out and bought our wedding rings today!! :D have to wait 8 days though as they need to be ordered! (not that it matters as i wont be wearing it for another 5 weeks !! :lol: )
Then went to my mums and jamie pulled the dog around by its ears !!!! poor dog runs a mile when he sees jamie coming !! :lol:
Have now done a bit of tidying and ironing, and thats it really !! all very exciting ! lol :lol:

stephlw25 said:
We went out and bought our wedding rings today!! :D

Aw... got a rosey glow reading that. You feeling all loved up Steph?

Wobbles said:
I'm awaiting a cyber slap from Beanie I think too :oops:

oh no why??? what have you done?? I have no slaps :(

clean house look after boys made them bacon butty watch liverpool we won and fell asleep as knackered

Helen said:
stephlw25 said:
We went out and bought our wedding rings today!! :D

Aw... got a rosey glow reading that. You feeling all loved up Steph?

LOL not really, just stressing that i only have 5 weeks left !!! ha!, na excited really ! cant wait ! :)

Wobbles is a troublemaker - pmsl :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"