What you wish you knew before starting iuis

So i bought coq10 and baby aspirin today. How many days befire O should i be starting them?

And only continue until bfp?

I started coQ10 as soon as I got it and aspirin After O. I am not sure if people take aspirin should be taken before O. You can google that one, its common so Im sure you will find it.

Both are taken through pregnancy. Some people mc due to blood clots. The thought is that aspirin will prevent blood clots killing off the pregnancy. CoQ10 is great for cell development. My doctor said most mc are caused by chromosomal issues caused by dividing incorrectly. The thought is that this will help with the cell division.

As I said, both of these treatments are not medically proven to fix the problem. My doctor said that they ca not hurt your pregnancy so he had no problem letting me try them. I am 4w5d which is not a big achievement. I tend to have a mmc at 6-7 weeks. W are hoping these meds get me past there.

Are you taking progesterone? I take progesterone suppositories from the doctor, I've had 4 IUIs and got a bfp on all but 1. That 1 was the one I didn't take progesterone on.

Best of luck!

I started coQ10 as soon as I got it and aspirin After O. I am not sure if people take aspirin should be taken before O. You can google that one, its common so Im sure you will find it.

Both are taken through pregnancy. Some people mc due to blood clots. The thought is that aspirin will prevent blood clots killing off the pregnancy. CoQ10 is great for cell development. My doctor said most mc are caused by chromosomal issues caused by dividing incorrectly. The thought is that this will help with the cell division.

As I said, both of these treatments are not medically proven to fix the problem. My doctor said that they ca not hurt your pregnancy so he had no problem letting me try them. I am 4w5d which is not a big achievement. I tend to have a mmc at 6-7 weeks. W are hoping these meds get me past there.

Are you taking progesterone? I take progesterone suppositories from the doctor, I've had 4 IUIs and got a bfp on all but 1. That 1 was the one I didn't take progesterone on.

Best of luck!

Okay i will google it tonight.

Yes i start progesterone i think the second day after my iui..

Yes, I think I started mine 2 days after. I hope it all works out for ya!

Best of luck!

My doctor had me take baby aspirin and CoQ10 every day. I only stopped after I got pregnant.

I guess they had me continue because I was able to get pregnant, I just kept looking them around 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"