• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

What your Children Watch

Tootsie

Reaction score
Ok my Niece is 8 months old and is mesmorised by Lazy Town

My children are both 4 and 7 and also love lazy town.

What is your Son/Daughters fave kiddies programme.

P.S. I'm :fool: as i also like Lazy Town even got the CD of the songs :oops:

Our DD is quite strange,

She loves Dr Who, and Raven (The Island)

8) :? :shock: :roll:

My Daughter needs to go Dora Annomous she lives and breathes Dora everything is Dora and if dora aint on it has to be on DVD grrrrrrr cant complain though my DD is two and can now

Count to ten speak some spainish words and generally wake me up at 6am cos she wants her Dora fix.

Cat
xxxx

My 28 year ol stays up all night sticks cartoon network on & falls asleep on couch!

That count?

rolie polie olie...when that show comes on the tv DD will look up from anything shes playing with and start dancing :)

Rae doesnt really like TV but when she does watch it its Playhouse Disney all the way Lazy Town, My friends Tigger and Pooh etc but the thing she likes most of all is Hannah Montana She dances around to the songs and she loves it!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxox

Fifi and the flower tots ARGH!! Dora and Diego!

Also anything else with music she can dance to, but FiFi a firm fav!!!

xxx

My Daughter needs to go Dora Annomous she lives and breathes Dora everything is Dora and if dora aint on it has to be on DVD grrrrrrr cant complain though my DD is two and can now

Count to ten speak some spainish words and generally wake me up at 6am cos she wants her Dora fix.

Cat
xxxx

My DD used to be the same, she watched Dora loads, & was able to count to spanish & say various other things in Spanish all thanks to Dora, lol!!

Now she is getting older she doesn't really watch Dora, she doesn't really watch much TV anymore, likes the Magic Roundabout on Nick Jr though.

My DS loves Lazytown & The Wiggles!:wacko:

My daughter LOVES Spongebob. She also likes Blues Clues, Dora, and the Backyardigans. She's also obsessed with all the Pixar movies, like Finding Nemo and Cars. Although at this point most our movies don't play well anymore since they've been played too many times, lol.

Ewan likes :
Anything with Justin Fletcher in aka Mr Tumble so will watch Tikkabilla, Something Special.
But is now hooked on The Wiggles. And is slowly collecting all the DVD's!
I thought they were a bit wierd at first but am now findingmy self liking them.

This is an old thread!!

DD loves Barney, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Tigger and Friends. She's pretty happy with anything on Cbeebies as well, but those are her faves.

DS likes In the Night Garden :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"