What???

srm0421

Mom & PG
Reaction score
isn't your CP supposed to be low and slightly open before AF? Mine has remained high closed and soft but all my tests say :bfn:

When is AF due? Your Cp can drop at the last minute or it is too early for the tests to pick upi your BFP!

I am 14 DPO and af was supposed to be here tuesday. I am thinking I am not because my temps dropped the past three days but i believe I have been sleeping with my mouth open because my mouth has been dry when I wake up. I woke up this morning feeling a little nauseated and was worried about eptopic because if I am PG my levels are not picking up. I am just confused.

there have been ladies on here who were pg but didn't shown until weeks later so i wouldn't worry yet unless you get any pain.

No just hip pain but that has been going on for a little while. I used a heating pad on my back and it feels better so I think if it was eptopic, heat on my back would not relieve it. Thanks for responding to me and listening to my crazy rants

that's what we're here for! good luck x

isn't your CP supposed to be low and slightly open before AF? Mine has remained high closed and soft but all my tests say :bfn:

I checked mine yesterday am and was really high (couldn't tell if soft or hard as was too high!), then AF arrived about 3 hours later :(

Don't expect that helps at all, fingers crossed :witch: will stay away for you though!

Good Luck xxx

Thanks :witch: should have been here on Tues. My CP has been this way for a few days (I don't normally check but thought I might get an idea of what was going on). Sorry :witch: found you :hugs: Thanks for the response.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->