What're you getting your Dad's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Luhweez

I haven't a clueeee what to get my dad this year, usually end up getting him a new shirt & tie or something but this year i want to get him something really special as he's been soooo good to me since finding out about bump =)

Probelm is im not sure what to get him, what are you all getting your dad's?

I have no idea!! Both my father and FIL are the hardest men on the planet to shop for. :dohh:

I don't know how much you're able to spend, but last year, I got my Dad a nice watch, and had it engraved on the back...

xxx

god i haven't a clue either...as i see things i'll try and remember to come back here and post for you...but if it helps there's a website called www.iwantoneofthose.com which has gadgets at very cheap or more expensive prices so you'll probably find something cool and original on there

I got my dad a joint present from me + baby. I don'thave a ton of money to blow this year. This is what I got him:

https://www.merrychristmasshop.com/images_wt/085.26058L.jpg (Grandfather)

I'd say my sister and I may go halves on something too but I'm not sure what.

I've bought my dad a digital picture frame keyring. Cost less than a tenner, but looks far more expensive!

I love those ornaments I want the Mummy one

My Dad - A framed picture of Caitlin (the one in my avatar).

hah Wobbs I put in a *very strong hint* that I wanted a Mother one too :blush:

I have no idea :( My dad is very hard to buy for.

He's one of these people who has everything, and everything he has is totally unaffordable for someone like me. He's wealthy, and collects fine wine, artwork and fast cars. He'll only wear designer clothes and like to jet off on foreign holidays at the drop of a hat.

This is, OH and I don't have much money and anything I buy him never gets used. I mean why buy him something from M&S if he's just going to jet off to go shopping in Monaco.

I *hate* shopping for him :( It really stresses me out.

I got my dad an ipod nano (went three ways on it thoughh mam and brother) then im getting him a game for his beloved wii haha, bust a move, and from Alex he is getting some of his smoked cheese he likes, some novelty socks and something tat says granda on it lol.
And he's been dropping hints about some box set of dvds he wants so he'll probs end up with that aswell.

Im getting my dad something with worlds best grandad on and a keyring of courtney!! He was upset that his phone doesnt have pictures lol...!!

I'm getting my dad the boxset Rome 2- how exciting!!, also doin a little hamper for him and his partner full of all the stuff they like x

I always get my dad aftershave for christmas men can never be short of aftershave
I did ask him what he wanted this year and he said aftershave so i get a good aftershave

My dh's dad always wants somthing to go in his tool box Lol

I am getting my Dad...well...can't get him really anything, but I am sending him some extra commisary money. For the FIL, probably a digital picture frame cause he's addicted to photo taking

I know this'll sound really cheap but i'm getting my stepdad some nice coffee from whittards. Will get most of it ground, but keep some as beans and put it in a handmade bag thing like people do with wedding favours.

I got my dad a joint present from me + baby. I don'thave a ton of money to blow this year. This is what I got him:

https://www.merrychristmasshop.com/images_wt/085.26058L.jpg (Grandfather)

I'd say my sister and I may go halves on something too but I'm not sure what.

ahhh i like this

I'm going 3 ways with my brothers and getting a joint present for mum and dad, of a tom tom 1 sat nav!!!! Something they'd really like but would never go out and buy themselves!!!!!!

My Dad gets roughly the same every year....I start buying early when I see things on sale.

I have a selection box for him
5 pairs of thermal socks for his work.
A gillette shaving kit I got for a few quid months ago in Bodywise.
Jelly fruits
Stocking stuff
Amnityville horror DVDs I got for £4 as part of a deal when we bought ourselves Guitar hero for the Wii months ago(when you spent so much you got a DVD for £4 so I picked up a box set :rofl:)
And after seeing the thread on homemade goodies a box of biscuits me and OH made and decorated.

OH's dad is getting books.....dunno if its a make thing but I buy for my family he buys for his. His dad gets books for every occasion birthdays, fathersday and christmas. His mum cookbooks!

Emma.xx

I brought a joint present for my mum and dad, a bbq ready for the summer, as there's gave out last year.
Will also get my dad a personalised bib from Grape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back