What's a girl gotta do to ovulate?

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by HappilyMrs, Oct 2, 2013.

1. HappilyMrs

HappilyMrs Mommy and Wifey

I'm getting pretty frustrated. I have been off BC since July and have yet to have a normal AF or ovulate. My doctor put me on Provera for one cycle and I got AF from that in Sept. But here I am again with AF due yesterday and no sign, no positive OPK, and no EWCM. With TTC just 2 weeks away I'm DEVESTATED!!!!

What do I do!?!?!?!

Hubby says wait it out and see if I will eventually ovulate on my own. I say I try everything known to man to ovulate haha!

2. Missbx

Missbx Well-Known Member

Hello,

It might be worth charting and try soy isoflavones or angus Castus it will help to regulate your cycles and balance your hormones x

3. Jaxvipe

Jaxvipe Mom to Avianna

I would start temping, that way you can see if your temps are still all over the place or what's going on. Sometimes it's easy to miss a positive opk because your surge only lasted for a couple of hours.

Also, I know it's easier said than done but try not to stress! Stress can delay AF and ovulation.