What's all this fuss about "my pal scout" dog toy?

tiggerpony

Reaction score
Ok, so I have seen a lot of mums buying their babies this toy...what so special about it (what does it do?) and what's the youngest a baby can have it?

You can program it to say your LO's name, fav food & colour. You can also add songs & music. It's cute. Omar still loves his & he sings with it xx

It's this one

https://www.leapfrog.com/toys/

Cool. It's a tenner at Argos just now https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3497469.htm?tag=tactLeapFrog_5

I've wondered this too. Heard lots of people mention it x

:blush: Just reserved one for wee man :rofl: Can't pass up half price.

My niece had a slightly different version and loved it it was the only thing that would help her sleep. My DS loves singing so that's why I've got him one for Xmas :)

Why is the green one for boys on offer but not the purple one for girls!!! Unfair!

Damn it, its out of stock at our two nearest Argos's! I was going to Argos tomorrow too! :(

I brought the purple one, Violet on Amazon for £9.99 the other day and free delivery. Cant wait for it to arrive.

Just looked and the purple one has gone up to £14.99 but the green on is £9.99. How can they up it by £5 in the space of 2 days :nope:

Hi ladies I brought my daughter the big green frog called tad it's brilliNt and half price in toys r us at the moment x

I've reserved one, will discuss with dh when he finishes work, sounds too good to be true tbh, all the reviews are "gushy"

Just reading the reviews actually. Someone complained about the language in one of the songs :wacko:

"Recommend to a friend? No"
"I brought this present for my best friends little boy as it was his 1st Christmas and I was horrified to hear the language in one of the songs.... especially as she has an impressionable 3 year old as well!
Luckily she found this funny and said that she's not worried about returning it as you can change the songs, however I was totally mortified when I heard!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->