What's considered post O temp jump?

KM22

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if anyone can help please? I started temping last month and asked on here for help, to which some lovely ladies offered advice. I was told to purchase a bbt thermometer with two decimal places, which I have.
Just a question really as to how much does your temp have to jump?
I'm normally 36.00 degrees and I've now jumped to 36.35 for past 3 days.
Is this enough of an increase to confirm ovulation?
I'm so happy that it's increased so I guess something must be going on in there!
Thanks ladies

Yip if you are temping in celcius a sustained temp shift of 0.1 - 0.2 degrees is indicative of ovulation occurring.

Hi there. I highly suggest you download an app called Fertility friend. It will give you cross hairs once it is able to confirm ovulation from the data you've entered. It's super helpful xx

If you plot it on a graph (like Fertility Friend), it will be pretty obvious. It's all sort of relative. Some people will find their temps vary a lot pre-ovulation, some not so much. If you plot it over a month though, it should be clear when you ovulated. Then you can use that information to plan what to do the next month.

Thanks ladies!
I have a graph on my app but it doesn't say how much of a shift it has to be, but it looks like it is indicative that I've ovulated. :)
Thanks again ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"