What's different about BnB?

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
I'm just trying to put my finger on it. What makes BnB different from all the other pregnancy forums? There are tons of them and I couldn't settle in any of them like I could BnB it's just addictive.

And Q for Wobbs and SC... When you started BnB did you anticipate it being so popular?

Thoughts and comments welcome :-D I love BnB WOO:happydance:!

Its friendly, properly moderated, simple to use and i can't live without it!!
Thankyou!

But why? Why not any other forum? Maybe they are pumping subliminal messages into us :rofl:

Thanks for such a great site!

It's certainly addictive! It's very well run and has lovely members. We're like a little virtual family :D xXx

Am I the only one that thinks it's because it's purple? :blush: Being 110% serious, it just looks happy when you click on it!!

I think its because everyones so welcoming and the forum has so much. I've been/am a member of quite a few and since i have signed up and looked around once i havn't been back!

:shrug:

My OH asked me what's so good about BnB. I replied with 'Everything' apparently that's not a valid answer :rofl:

i think the members are really commit to it so there is a bondage forming between members within the first couples of posts new members are posting and they can tell they will be listen and give in advice etc...

Yeah, I know i've posted on other forums before and never received a reply. Kinda goes to show if you're not in their club, you gotta go somewhere else. BnB welcomes all.

It is one big family and everyones really lovely and has great advice to offer! Mostly non-judgmental lovelyness!

I'll say it (coz I don't anyone else would have the guts :rofl:)...
...I think it's because a certain loud mouthed admin doesn't take any shit :muaha:

Nah seriously, I think we kept it simple and down to earth rather preachy and a sounding board for certain negative influences, crusades or activistisms. We have a great team of mods from 5 different time zones (so there is always a member of the BnB team online) that keep the forum free from SPAM and move stray threads to the right forums etc.

I think a lot of it has to do with our members. We started as we meant to go on and it seems that kept all the good members leaving the trouble makers as the minority and outta place.

I develope websites and Wobs manages websites as a job (both work from home) so were able to put a lot of time into BnB. I guess it paid off :D

I'll say it (coz I don't anyone else would have the guts :rofl:)...
...I think it's because a certain loud mouthed admin doesn't take any shit :muaha:

Nah seriously, I think we kept it simple and down to earth rather preachy and a sounding board for certain negative influences, crusades or activistisms. We have a great team of mods from 5 different time zones that keep the forum free from SPAM and move stray threads to the right forums etc.

I think a lot of it has to do with our members. We started as we meant to go on and it seems that kept all the good members leaving the trouble makers as the minority and outta place.

I develope websites and Wobs manages websites as a job (both work from home) so were able to put a lot of time into BnB. I guess it paid off :D

It is very very very much appreciated!

I tried a uk site (years ago now) but never fitted in, i then tried an american site but it was massive and soo cluttered, there were mini boards for everything!
I tried another uk site and found it very cliquey, though i did eventually fit in with a group and met Wobbles :D
Things happened and BnB was created so i came over and have been here ever since :D

im so addicted i even thought about BnB when i was in hospital haha!

You so know you're hooked on bnb when you go into Sainburys now them bibs would be perfect for wobbles caitlin :D or see a green outfit and think of sam's mum:rofl: and wander round shops trying to think what you're gonna buy an upcoming secret santa that you don't know yet :lol:

You also know they have you by the _*_*_*_*_ when Something goes right/wrong and instead of talking it over with friends and family you find yourself typing it to 100's of people in a forum:rofl:

I just love it:happydance: they're all nutters but I love nutters:rofl: makes me feel at home :lol:

You guys (admin & mods) keep it real and thats what makes it stand out for me plus I spend so much time on here I wouldnt have time for anything else:rofl:

love you all :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"