Whats do you eat on an average day?

I eat cereal for breakfast, about 5 oranges +other fruit during the day, and yoghurt. I do have either some meat or egg to get some protein once a day.

Dinners/cooked meals havent been my thing during pregnancy.

I have cereal for brekkie, then for lunch usually a salad with tuna and then a yoghurt and fruit.

Dinner tonight was a baked potato with salad and more tuna!

I had a cereal bar there before heading up to bed.

Hi, I would love to be able to eat more but I have virtually no stomach left and constant acid reflux in the back of my mouth & nose, so I'm not able to eat much at all :(
Today:
1 piece toast & peanut butter, glass water
Steak pie (really fancied this!)
A small potato
Sweet corn
A crumpet & jam
Water
I last ate at 5, it's now 9 & my food is still just sat in my oesophegus. I need to eat more but simply cannot fit it in! Water is more important as I'm struggling to stay hydrated enough! Come on baby, I want my stomach back :)

Breakfast: Cereal and a Banana, or Toast and a Banana.... plus some water and a cup of tea

Lunch: Soup, Bread and Butter, Quavers, an Apple and Ginger Nut Biscuits, water and orange juice

Tea: Chicken Fajitas and Rice, water

I have also snacked on cheese on toast, another pack of quavers and some cranberry juice. Oh and more ginger nuts and some golden syrup cake

Today i've had:

Breakfast- 2 weetaix
snack-half bar of bourneville choc
lunch- tomato & basil soup with small baguette
dinner- cheesy beans on toast.
dessert- slice of choc cake with 1scoop of vanilla ice cream

And fluids wise, i drink milk. Was drinking cups of tea every now and again, but its giving me heartburn straight after x

so far today

breakfast:
Oatmeal with added fibre of course and water

snack:
Handfuls of M&Ms (I need to stop bringing chocolate into the house!)

Lunch:
meat and cheese Sandwhich on whole wheat (Fibre!!!)
More water

snack:
Orange and another handful of M&MS

Dinner:
stir fry with veggies tonight

midnight snack:
Probley cereal

this for me is good day...Usually I cant stomach a huge meal so I graze all day.

Looks like I'm eating way more than you girls, I feel like I eat all day long!

On average:

7:30am - Brekky - special K and skim milk
9:30am - Snack - Apple
11:30am - Snack - Banana OR half cheese sandwich on multi-grain
2:00pm - Lunch - Turkey, Spinach, Tomato and Cheese toasted on turkish bread
4:00pm - Snack - Punnet Strawberries OR Low-fat Yoghurt
6:00pm - Snack - Fun Size Snickers OR a couple choc chip bikkies
9:30pm - Dinner - Salmon and Steamed Veggies
11:00pm - Snack - Piece of Cake OR icecream

diet changes every day some days i eat a bit more than others...so far today

Breakfast: Alpen high fruit with milk and tea

Lunch: Homemade vegetable and lentil soup with 1 slice and a half of brown bread

dinner will be chicken and veg or chicken and rice made by my lovely husband. I drink water tea and the occasional coffee throughout the day and sometimes i have diet coke as long as its chilled which is not very often as our fridge is small and there is no room for it there xD xx

brekkie: cereal or toast depends on my heartburn as I always wake up with it!!!

mid morn: apple and a banana

lunch: roll with egg or a bowl of soup, maybe some crisps, yogurt

snack: nuts/seeds

drinks: decaf coffee, 2 litres of water, glass of milk

tea/dinner: roast chick, veg and stuffing, gravy and yorkshire etc etc

supper: hot choc drink with 2 biscuits

Bedtime: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

C xx

I always seem hungry, like im not eating enough...

I just wanted to get a rough idea of how much the average pregnant third trimester lady eats on a daily basis?

If you always feel hungry it maybe that u arent eating the right foods. High protien foods are better than unhealthy carbs, sugars ect.

i think it varies in my 1st tri was really hungry amd ate crisps which i dont normally do , 2nd tri had a thing for fruit and fish, then went back to normal graing and small meals now back on the fruit and fish thing , i get hungry days where i eat loads then it tapers of.

Third tri has enough worries without stressing about weight gain and diet. I let myself worry about that in first and second tri, and by third tri I just sort of do my best, but tell myself it's going to be over soon. ;)

I always seem hungry, like im not eating enough...

I just wanted to get a rough idea of how much the average pregnant third trimester lady eats on a daily basis?

If you always feel hungry it maybe that u arent eating the right foods. High protien foods are better than unhealthy carbs, sugars ect.

Hmm maybe, i eat alot of fruit, which is know is great, but it doesnt really fill me up... :shrug:

Third tri has enough worries without stressing about weight gain and diet. I let myself worry about that in first and second tri, and by third tri I just sort of do my best, but tell myself it's going to be over soon. ;)

Yep, but the way my appetite is going im gonna be the size of a small elephant by the time shes born :haha:

I feel the same way..my appetite has definitely increased and when I don't have bad heartburn or nausea I definitely take advantage lol On an average day I have
Breakfast: Bowl of cereal and banana or three egg whites and two whole grain toast, glass of milk and my half caff coffee
snack: yogurt and piece of fruit
Lunch: sandwich of some sort, salads sometimes, fruit or side of veggies like carrots or something
Snack:peanuts or almonds, or a fiber one bar/something like it
Dinner:protein/meat of some sort, whole grains (pasta, rice, quinoa, or bulgur) and tons of veggies or sometimes lentils since I love those.
Dessert/snack- fruit, or sometimes ice cream or cookies-I got holiday cookies and have been munching on those lately lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->