whats everyone craving today ?

I really want KFC but just the chicken skin, with KFC chips beans and coleslaw.
whenever I crave a big meal though I have a few bites and feel sick again :(

I'd love some ice cold pineapple right now too

miss-boo you now have me craving the skin off kfc chicken hehe. its gorgeous aint it,

im ment to be getting a nice big mac tonight and a toffee sundae from mc donalds, want it so badly , tho will prob not eat much haha. ive wanted macdonalds for ages, n now miss-boo has reminded me of the new barbeque box from kfc i saw advertised few days bk i dunno anymore mmmm the choices haha

xx

bologna on white bread with pickle slices smashed together..... oh yea and cheeto's dipped in chili dog sauce it's the cats meow around my house. my 2 boys pretty much try everything I eat and we all 3 can sit and eat our pickles and cheeto and be merry. This is one of the great things about being pregnant when I get a craving for something my boys will bug good ole daddy untill they are all at the store gettin mam her fix:haha:

Mmmmm just send our receptionist out to get me chicken fingers with poutine! Had it yesterday and now can't get enough!!! Then I want cookies n' cream ice cream for dessert! And FRUIT!

i know that its a cliche but i am so craving a big bowl of pickled beetroot right now!!! with sliced spring onions in yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

SLEEP! lol! not a chance of that with my 2 little ones!

Chocolate, but not ANY chocolate, it has to be a Twirl!

nothing :( ... I want something.. then I don't. Then I get really starving hungry, take a bite and feel yucky and full up.
Pah!.. Oh well.. the appetite was nice while it lasted. *sigh*

I'm craving cheese, cheese and more cheese. And sausage rolls! Urgh - normally get a bit repulsed by them.

Today I am really craving Chinese food - specifically sweet and sour chicken, which I NEVER have! I think I'm craving salty things.

pickles. and i could eat pizza every day of the week.

oh....did i mention pickles.... ;)

mmmmm.......i could use a pickle right now!

Yesterday, it was ice cream and Hot Fries potato chips. (those things BURN, but burn sooo good) Today it's coca cola and cheetos!

LOL I love this thread! The other day someone said KFC but only the skin and that got me craving it sooo bad!! DH brought it home for supper that night and it worked out perfectly since DD doesn't like the skin and that's all I wanted. Although, I felt horribly afterwards! Also, I have become addicted to white tictacs like Kermie said! Right now, poutine! Thankfully our receptionist is an angel and went out to get me one!

Apples for me, the green crunchy slightly sour ones...yum! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->