What's everyone craving?

LostandFound

Reaction score
What sort of cravings are you having? I find that the day is split in two- the first half of the day I want salty carby things and like a cup of tea, suddenly i get queasy in the evenings and go right off tea and want to have citrus things.

It was meat and protein at first, but the same things that satiated my cravings are now revolting to me (I have a fridge full of foods I never eat usually and now I'll never finish any of it)... now it's cutie oranges, and I am going to DIE if I don't make blueberry waffles this weekend.

For me it's marmite and cottage cheese on toast, and beetroot. I can't get enough of either of them ha ha

Loving egg mayo sandwiches at the moment. Also have craving for crisps which I normally hate outside of pregnancy, but loved with DD's pregnancy too! xx

Cheesy potatoes. I've been baking so many stuffed potato skins that are just mixed with cream cheese and piled with grated cheese on top. I don't know where that's come from considering I've never been a huge cheese eater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->