Whats everyone doing??

Awww thank you so much for all your info hun, thats brill!!
I am defo going to look for a class near to me then and get started :yipee: I need to get off my bottom and get moving again. I seen to have put myself on hold!

I have been reading all about 'active birth' and I am pretty sure this is what I am going to go for!
Thankyou again, its a big help. :hugs: xxx

Always a pleasure :)

Am 100% behind you... 18 weeks is a perfect time to start prenatal yoga and get a little gentle swimming back into your life. :thumbup:

Good luck with the reading an ddefinitely discuss that sort of thing with your MW (i.e. what is available at your hospital etc - some are more pro "active birth" than others...). I think that being prepared and trying for an active birth (although sometimes circumstances overtake things) is a great way to give YOU more control at the birth - has to be a good thing :)

QT

Awww thank you so much for all your info hun, thats brill!!
I am defo going to look for a class near to me then and get started :yipee: I need to get off my bottom and get moving again. I seen to have put myself on hold!

I have been reading all about 'active birth' and I am pretty sure this is what I am going to go for!
Thankyou again, its a big help. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->