What's everyone doing ?

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
So I'm sat in bed already watching big brother as there's nothing else on. Had a big macdonalds for tea tonight and very much enjoyed it 🤗 Has anyone got any plans for over the weekend? Tomorrow my little one is going her grandparents for a bit while me and OH go pick our freezer up then chilling out. Currently feeling a bit sick right now also, think the macdonalds isn't agreeing with me 😕

My hubby and I are attending a wedding for the weekend. We left our LO at my in laws for her first overnight away from us. Feeling nervous about being away from her for such a long period, but going to try to enjoy myself regardless.

I've just finished work 😷 I sing in a band and I'm exhausted and starving now .... and feel soooooo sick 😂👍 xxxxxxxx

I have woken up feeling so sick today, but it's sided a bit.... Keeps coming and going 😑Today is defiantly the most strongest sickness I have had. Boobs are hurting a lot. Going to pick our freezer up today 🤗Xxx

I'm still in bed with my second cuppa tea. My son tidying his room and hanging his clothes, my daughter is supposed to be tidying her room but I can hear her pretend playing. We were supposed to be at football this morning but it's cancelled due to a frozen pitch. Yay! Lol
Need to get in the shower and everyone bathed soon as we're off ice-skating with friends and then for snow play at the snowdome x

I'm still in bed with my second cuppa tea. My son tidying his room and hanging his clothes, my daughter is supposed to be tidying her room but I can hear her pretend playing. We were supposed to be at football this morning but it's cancelled due to a frozen pitch. Yay! Lol
Need to get in the shower and everyone bathed soon as we're off ice-skating with friends and then for snow play at the snowdome x

My sons footy has been canceled too !! Woohooo 😂 and I'm still in bed ;) xxxxxx

Haha the dreaded winter season for outdoor sports brrrrr

😂😂 I know 😢 why can't football season be in the summer ?! .... I'm dreading having to breastfed on the sidelines again in the pooring rain 😂 xxxxxxx

Today I have to try and move to huge wardrobes around in my bedroom to make way for our new bed arriving next week. My partner picked the biggest one in the shop (superking) but I don't think it's going to fit. So today I have rearrange the bedroom hopefully :)
Very boring day lol

Snowing in glasgow so stuck in the house today. Going out for a meal tonight with my partner and kiddies :) lying on top of my bed just now, might go for a nap feel so sick and tired x

It tried snowing here "Manchester" but hadn't stuck. Really want it to though,
Just now chilling out watching telly, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"